BY BABY FOOT

Baby Foot easy pack is an easy three-step process, apply, soak, then wash away. It takes only one week to remove the dead skin cells from the sole which means only one application to make your sole like a baby's. Smooth and soften rough feet with Baby Foot exfoliating foot peel. The foot pads are applied directly to the feet, allowing maximum contact with the product. The ingredients loosen rough, calloused skin, allowing it to slough off and reveal the newer, softer skin underneath. The foot treatment is scented with lavender for a more pleasant experience. Size: 1.2 ounces per foot Quantity: Two (2) foot pads Targeted area: Feet Skin type: For thick skinned feet Active ingredients: Water, Alcohol, Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Arginine, Butylene Glycol, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glucose, O-Cymen-5-Ol, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil, Nasturtium Officinale Extract, Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Saponaria Officinalis Leaf Extract, Hedera Helix (Ivy) Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Clematis Vitalba Leaf Extract, Spiraea Ulmaria Flower Extract, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Salicylic Acid We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

• What did everyone experience? I got mine in the mail yesterday an...1 Answers
  • Baby Foot Lavender Easy Pack 1.2-ounce Exfoliant Foot Peel How ha...3 Answers
  • I just used my Baby Foot last night; I washed my feet before, lef...1 Answers
Angie l.
Angie l.
Baton Rouge, LA
I bought this when I saw that Tamar Braxton(Toni Braxton youngest sister) used this every other month. Y'all my feet need some TLC hunni. So I purchased it. I let it stay on for about 1 hour and I noticed peeling three days later. Y'all it peeled for about two weeks. SO DON'T THINK U WILL BE SPORTING SANDALS ANYTIME SOON. EACH NIGHT WHEN I TOOK A BATH I USED A PUMICE STONE. AND LATHERED IN MY BODY BUTTER WITH SEVERAL DROPS OF OIL. LETS JUST SAY THE AFTER WAS AMAZING. MY FEET ARE VERRRRRYYYYYYY SOFT AND SMOOTH. WILL DEFINITELY REPURCHASE. YOU PROBABLY COULD GET A CHEAPER VERSION ON EBAY OR AMAZON THOUGH. ūüĎć
Lauren I.
Lauren I.
Ceres, CA
This was definitely a YouTube made me buy it product. Lol. I bought this about a week ago and tried it on Saturday. At first it just made my feet extremely rough and it was quite annoying and I remember last night telling my boyfriend it's day three and nothing! This doesn't work. This morning I got up put on my socks without looking but a few hours later I was like let me see what's going on. I checked and it was starting to peel just a tiny bit. The whole heel has peeled off now and I'm just like omg yes! I need to stock up on these for when my feet get rough again.
Kristine A.
Kristine A.
This product was gross in a really awesome way, like peeling pore strips x10. It was a good excuse to sit around in socks in front of the TV for an hour or so (because moving around in the slippery booties would be pretty hard). Peeling was really satisfying, though if you're going to do this, I would say to do it BEFORE the summer starts cause there's the peeling happens for days and way after the day you use it. the tops of my feet got scaly too but didn't peel off as much. Left my feet ready for summer though!
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
These are my holy grail! I have horrible rough patches on my feet due to chronic dry skin and working on my feet all day. I've tried so many different things without success. I put the socks on my feet and leave them on for 1-2 hrs then wash them off. After 4-5 days the peeling begins. Usually by day 10 all the peeling is done and I'm left with velvety smooth feet. Definitely recommend! Just make sure it's during a time that your feet won't be exposed or people might freak out at all the peeling lol
Enga P.
Enga P.
Spokane, WA
I have to admit it took me months to get up the nerve to try this product. Something about placing my feet in acid raised red flagsūüėČ. Little did I know this would be a life altering product for me. It does take 5-7 days to see the results. Don't worry it will happen. My feet are softer than I ever remember. I do plan on using the product again in two weeks per the directions to get my heels really smooth. All in all Baby Foot gives me the feet that so many pedicures did not and I am thrilled.
Karen M.
Karen M.
Beverly, MA
I can't say enough about this product. I was skeptical when I got it. I followed the instructions and put me feet in the booties and let the product sock in to my feet for an hour. When I was done, I rinsed it off and didn't think much of it and went about my day. Maybe four days later, it happened! All the dry, dead skin magically loosened from my feet. I could peel it off or slough it off under running water in the shower. My feet were as soft as the day I was born!!!!!
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Baltimore, MD
Well, my feet were not Spring-ready when I bought Baby Foot. I had seen it on TV and just had to try it. My feet weren't in terrible shape, but not smooth and pretty, that's for sure! I followed the directions and it took about 8 days for any peeling action to start. Once it started....oooh, boy! It sure did work! My feet peeled and peeled and peeled. For days!

I would rather just go get a pedicure, frankly. A few more dollars and less waiting with instant results.
Kate G.
Kate G.
New york, NY
LOVE! I've used it 3 times since I discovered it 5 months ago, and it is officially a part of my monthly routine! It takes a day or two after the treatment to start peeling, but I promise it'll get there! It's disgustingly amazing and you will have baby soft feel in no time! I wouldn't do the treatment if you need to wear sandals (or anything that shows your feet) within the next week/week and half. You must try this! Much more effective than a spa pedicure!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Mesa, AZ
This was the best thing I have ever done. My feet peeled a TON starting on day four. I felt a lot of tingling in my feet when I was wearing the booties, so I got nervous and took them off before the full hour was up. I wish I had left them on the full hour though! It has been a little over a week and I still have a tiny bit of peeling. I can't wait until my feet get dry again and I can do this again.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Piedmont, SC
I'm literally amazed. I thought yeah right not gonna work. got outta the shower today. 3rd night and I'm shedding my skin like a snake. I'm so excited like a little kid. I can't wait for my baby feet to really show! I say you gotta at least try it once. how many times do you waste $20? give this a try. hopefully you won't be disappointed.
rose e.
rose e.
I heard about these and read a blog about how these dramatically change the condition of your feet if they are really dry/ cracked. Does this product work? I would love to try it out
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.
Stockton, CA
Where can we buy these?
Bryelle D.
Bryelle D.
N Ft Myers, FL
Is it painful at all during application or while the skin is peeling?
Geraldine A.
Geraldine A.
Los Angeles, CA
How messy is this??? will it make my skin peel off completely or in little pieces
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Sunrise
Does this product only peel the heel or the entire foot?