BY BABY FOOT #61 in Books

Baby Foot easy pack is an easy three-step process, apply, soak, then wash away. It takes only one week to remove the dead skin cells from the sole which means only one application to make your sole like a baby's. Smooth and soften rough feet with Baby Foot exfoliating foot peel. The foot pads are applied directly to the feet, allowing maximum contact with the product. The ingredients loosen rough, calloused skin, allowing it to slough off and reveal the newer, softer skin underneath. The foot treatment is scented with lavender for a more pleasant experience. Size: 1.2 ounces per foot Quantity: Two (2) foot pads Targeted area: Feet Skin type: For thick skinned feet Active ingredients: Water, Alcohol, Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Arginine, Butylene Glycol, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glucose, O-Cymen-5-Ol, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil, Nasturtium Officinale Extract, Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Saponaria Officinalis Leaf Extract, Hedera Helix (Ivy) Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Clematis Vitalba Leaf Extract, Spiraea Ulmaria Flower Extract, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Salicylic Acid We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

• What did everyone experience? I got mine in the mail yesterday an...1 Answers
  • Baby Foot Lavender Easy Pack 1.2-ounce Exfoliant Foot Peel How ha...3 Answers
  • I just used my Baby Foot last night; I washed my feet before, lef...1 Answers
Kelly P.
Fishers, IN
I really enjoy this exfoliating foot peel. This is my second one i have complete. And i got great results. Haven’t went back to get a pedi for a few months. After the 3rd or 4th day that is when my foot started to peel. Once that is completed my feet feel so smooth and soft. Must try for for and woman however not diabetics per the warning labels Baby Foot Deep Exfoliation For Feet peel, lavender scented,2.4 fl.oz. Before picture I’ll show you after I’m done peeling
Whitney C.
I know there have been some mixed reviews out there about this, so let me preface this review with this: DO NOT use if you do not want your feet to peel. The way this makes your feet “baby soft” is by peeling the dead skin off.... so if peeling freaks you out, you aren’t going to like this.

If you DO want your feet to peel, there is a trick to give you maximum peel-age. The trick is SOAK SOAK SOAK. I soaked my feet in warm water for about 30 minutes before hand, then I put the masks on for an hour before rinsing my feet off and put socks over them to keep them nice and tight on my feet. Over the next 3-4 days, I soaked my feet for about 30-45 minutes each day. On the fourth day, my feet began to peel like crazy! By day 10, all the peeling had stopped and my feet were seriously the softest they have ever been.

Definitely works - if you soak and if you don’t mind peeling!
Jessica W.
Tampa, FL
Baby Foot is a chemical peel for your feet. Just know that going in. No ladylike eye cream stories this week, people. Things are about to stop being polite and start getting real — and really, really gross. But, the BEST kind of gross.
I've been wanting to try this crazy product ever since our beauty director used it and described, in revolting detail, the metamorphosis her feet went through. Baby Foot promises to rid your soles of the toughest, roughest calluses and reveal the smoothest feet you've had since, like, birth. We're talking about results that no pedicure can achieve and no cream can come close to, all for $20. Obviously, I was gonna do it & I’m never ever looking back! Amazing!
Dorina B.
Tallahassee, FL
I have done absolutely everything to get rid of my cracked heels. This worked!! I soaked my feet in warm water for about 30-45 minutes, put them in the booties and then put a sock over the top. After 3 days, some skin began peeling on the top of my foot, and the 4th day, I took my sock off after being at work all day and both heels had began peeling. On the 5th day, I had soaked my feet in the bath and more began to peel. The instructions say not to peel, so I didn’t do any forceful peeling, but any skin that easily peeled off, I did peel. Needless to say, I will be using this a few times a year now! My feet have never felt softer. I have used “miracle” creams for crack heels, lotion, pumice stones, pedi-perfect electric exfoliated and nothing has worked! I have texted all my friends and family gushing about this product!! I hope the results are lasting.
Ali P.
Carmel, IN
So yes, this product is kind of expensive. But in my state, estheticians aren’t allowed to use the little cheese grater / peeler thing on your feet during pedicures anymore so I was looking for anything to take off all the skin. Honey this works! Worth the price tag and 5 days or so after the soaking, your feet start shedding that dry nasty skin! Love it!
Jessica L.
I have tried a few other brands and there is no comparison! Baby Foot is so much better it hardly seems fair to group the other guys in the same category! Such a great excuse to kick your feet up for an hour and relax! Then all you do is go about life and that dead calloused skin will just come off all by itself. I do soak my feet every night for the 1st 5 days to a week in a baking soda warm water mixture for about 20 min each night. I’ve done the peel without doing this and the end result is the same. I find soaking them speeds the process up a bit and that’s 20 min of relaxing and letting myself have a moment of pampering!
Jillian M.
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I will start off by saying this works. My results were not as dramatic as some others I’ve seen, but it definitely peeled off a layer of skin. Be sure to soak your feet every day after you use this to get the best results! It feels a little weird the day after before it starts peeling. Very slippery.
Darla S.
There are so many great reviews for this, that I decided to try it. I had minimal results. I wanted more peeling! I followed directions and soaked before using, but maybe I should have soaked every day? I did see some results, but not like many reviewers. I may purchase again and try more soaking...
Gina L.
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I tried this after seeing photos of peeling feet. But this did absolutely nothing for me. I followed all instructions and did everything I was supposed to do but I never got that peeling feet! I don’t know if I did something wrong along the way but wouldn’t recommend it.
Megs S.
Columbus, OH
This is such a strange product but it works. Most likely, if you’re like me, you’ll forget you used it and then five days later you’ll be taking off your socks and, to your surprise, find your feet peeling all over the place. Make sure you moisturize after the peeling mostly stops. And while you’re using the treatment, I recommend wearing thick socks over the booties so you can walk around or put your feet up!
Stephanie O.
Stockton, CA
Where can we buy these?
rose e.
I heard about these and read a blog about how these dramatically change the condition of your feet if they are really dry/ cracked. Does this product work? I would love to try it out
Bryelle D.
N Ft Myers, FL
Is it painful at all during application or while the skin is peeling?
Geraldine A.
Los Angeles, CA
How messy is this??? will it make my skin peel off completely or in little pieces
Samantha M.
Sunrise
Does this product only peel the heel or the entire foot?