Baby Foot Exfoliant Foot Peel (1 Pair Booties - 1.2 fl.oz each) uploaded by Tamara E.

BY BABY FOOT

Baby Foot Easy Pack great for Soft, Smooth, Thoroughly Sleek Bare Feet. The foot may be reborn just like a baby's after peeling. The Baby Foot series is a total foot care series not only for peeling but also for maintaining a healthy foot.Baby Foot... see more...

Tamara E.
South Bend, IN
I love this mask. It literally transformed my feet in a way I didn’t think was possible. I’ve had expensive pedicures and this mask changed the complete texture of my heels in 4 days. My feet molted like snakeskin but it was worth it! I would do it again in a heartbeat. It was so good I filmed a review on YouTube. - Tamara Erskine Baby Foot Exfoliant Foot Peel (1 Pair Booties - 1.2 fl.oz each)
Adriana V.
Do you want to get baby-butt-soft toe cleavage? Have you ever wanted to feel like a shedding snake? You CAN have it all with these foot masks! I did some research before purchasing these so I knew that you should soak your feet in hot water before putting them on, and then leave them on for an hour. It's a time commitment, sure, but soon you'll know how that snake felt shedding its skin in the movie Anaconda! At first it seems like nothing is happening, but five days after I put these booties on, I started to peel and then I continued to peel for like two weeks. My feet looked gross and terrible until they looked *smooth and amazing*! These things are awesome, although there's definitely an "ick" factor!
DeAnna M.
Minneapolis, MN
Umm. Let me start off by apologizing to anyone who has had to give me a pedicure. This product is AMAZING. For 20 some dollars?! Wow. Better than any pedicure. I didn’t take photos because to most it would be absolutely horrifying and disgusting. Just think of your feet shedding like a snake. Yes. The key is to soak them everyday until they peel. Even if it’s 10 minutes in the shower. The amount of dead skin that comes off should hurt. But it doesn’t. Highly recommend!
Lyndie P.
Howell, NJ
I must say I was very hesitant to try this because the pictures or videos I saw looked so gross. But my feet were so dry and foot creams were barely working anymore. This product got rid of all my dead skin and left my feet looking pretty and feeling amazing! I will definitely be using this again. If you try this make sure it’s not when your feet will be showing because it peels for 1-2 weeks
Terryn S.
SUISUN CITY, CA
These booties are AMAZING! When you have some down time when coming home from work or if you're off from work or even just bored, throw these on for an hour and let them work their magic! Be aware that your feet will be peeling for the next few days! But that means it's working, hence my 5 stars. After 3 or 4 days, you can soak your feet, grab a pumice stone and scrub the excess off an you got brand new feet just as soft as a newborn baby!
Teresa K.
Neptune , NJ
Incredible!  Bought this at Forever 21 for around $13 and am sooooo glad that I did!  I was expecting to be disgusted at my feet but the peeling was gradual and not horrifying.  This product took about 4 days for my feet to start peeling.  Keep a pumice stone on hand and gently buff away the dead skin when your feet are wet and bam!  Baby soft.  I will definitely buy this again- loved it.
La R.
I purchased this baby foot after weeks of reading reviews and watching YouTube videos. I was sceptical at first but after reading all the awesome reviews I decided to give it a try. I was excited and anxious only to wait 2 weeks and nothing happened. I mean I did everything right and all I got was a little flaking here and there. I was so disappointed.
Jill H.
This product revolutionized the way I prep my feet for sandal season. I've used it twice and will continue to use it. The directions are easy to follow, and the results are as promised. As a college athlete, I end each season with huge callouses, all of which were removed or greatly reduced.
diamond S.
Foot started to peel the next day after my shower and every time after that even more will start to peel. It only gets tedious when you get the last bit or near your toes.
Janice W.
This is an amazing product and well worth the money. I have tried everything including a wood sander (TMI?). Your feet don't feel slimy like an oil base product does. It took almost 2 weeks for me feet to finish peeling but it's so worth it.