BY SWEET JOJO DESIGNS

This fitted crib sheet for the gray and turquoise zig zag collection will help complete the look of your sweet jojo designs nursery. The gray and white zig zag cotton sheet fits all standard crib and toddler mattresses and is machine washable for easy care. Dimensions: 52 in. X 28 in. X 8 in. see more...

Lauren K.
Cincinnati , OH
Mega Parent Expert
I love the print and the neutrality of it made it perfect for her bedroom. The material of the sheet is fine
Sandra F.
Bronx, NY
I love these bedsheets and they are so cute. I've had them on my bed since I moved out of my old apt and they are still good.
Julia B.
Orange Park, FL
I've had these crib sheets on my fighters bed now for 2.5 years. They still feel nice, have held their shape and coloring the entire time!
Ashley R.
We have this set in grey and pink and ended up getting them on sale at Target! Talk about a score.
Luan M.
We bought this sheet at Target because the pattern was cute and modern. It's sized perfectly.
Michelle C.
I love these bedsheets. My daughter crib has pink ones then have grey ones. super cute. does with her Owl theme for her crib.
Kinga S.
Great and easy to clean and dry. It actually stays on the mattress even with a wile worm baby.
Jennifer G.
Always had extra fitting sheets for whenever my son had accident and you're one of them very nice and fit perfectly
Melissa C.
Got ours at Target on sale, was a great price and has held up really well. The sheet fits the mattress well, haven't had any issues with the fit or the quality of the sheet.
Christina C.
I love Chevron so of course I had to get this for my little one & this is a great product