BY SWEET JOJO DESIGNS

This fitted crib sheet for the gray and turquoise zig zag collection will help complete the look of your sweet jojo designs nursery. The gray and white zig zag cotton sheet fits all standard crib and toddler mattresses and is machine washable for easy care. Dimensions: 52 in. X 28 in. X 8 in. see more...

Carolyn N.
Carolyn N.
Only wish I could find more prints for different themes. But is a very tight fit which I love and seems very breathable for my tummy sleeper.
Shelby H.
Shelby H.
Pottsville, PA
This sheet goes with everything! Very nice chevron print that went with our elephant theme!
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
This design is super cute! I love chevron print. The material is nice and soft too.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Got ours at Target on sale, was a great price and has held up really well. The sheet fits the mattress well, haven't had any issues with the fit or the quality of the sheet.
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Cincinnati, OH
Mega Parent Expert
I love the print and the neutrality of it made it perfect for her bedroom. The material of the sheet is fine
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Always had extra fitting sheets for whenever my son had accident and you're one of them very nice and fit perfectly
Jackylinn Marie G.
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown , TX
Mega Parent Expert
This design is very nice and great for a baby girl. I would definitely purchase one if I had a girl.
Christina C.
Christina C.
I love Chevron so of course I had to get this for my little one & this is a great product
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I love these bedsheets. My daughter crib has pink ones then have grey ones. super cute. does with her Owl theme for her crib.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
We have this set in grey and pink and ended up getting them on sale at Target! Talk about a score.