Baby Feeding - Nuby - 360 Nana Nubs Massager Yellow 782 uploaded by Tiffany M.

BY LUV N CARE

100% silicone bristles provide a gentle cleansing for emerging teeth The Nana Nubs Massager is made of extra soft silicone with your baby's comfort in mind Raised, offset surfaces that assist in the eruption of teeth by gently massaging infant's gums Sized for maximum effectiveness and easy enough for baby to hold. Easy to clean/ top rack dishwasher safe 3 Months + / BPA Free see more...

Tiffany M.
My baby absolutely loves this banana teether. It's soft silicone and has handles that she can easily hold onto with her tiny hands.
Amber P.
Kansas City
My son started wanting to chew on his hands and anything he could get his hands on around 4 months old. I found this product after talking to other moms and I am so glad that I purchased this for my son. He is now 8 months old and continues to chew on this cute banana teether. The gentle bristles that cover the body of the banana are soft and soothing to his gums as his little teeth come through. I will be buying another one in a few months for my cousin's new baby.