BY BABY FANATIC

Baby Fanatic's Themed 2-Pack Sippy Cup! Keep Your Rookie Fan Satisfied With This Chicago Bears Officially Licensed Sippy Cup 2-Pack. Each 5 Oz. Sippy Cup Is Spill-Proof, Dishwasher Safe, And Decorated With Team Graphics And Colors. The Cups Are Tested For Safety And Durability And Are Bpa And Phthalate Free. Each Cups Comes With A Valve In The Lid To Prevent Spills And Leaks. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Michelle J.
We are huge Bear's fans, so this was a must have in our house. The novelty was fun, but they aren't really "spill proof" sippy cup & in our mainly carpeted house, spill proof is a necessity. These still get used, but these are mainly outside cups. Also, don't wash them in the dishwasher if you really want the design to stay intact.
Alicia V.
Santa Fe, NM
My fiance is a huge bears fan and my daughter is as well... For my baby shower someone got us a pack of these sippy cups. For my daughters first birthday one of her gifts was a sippy cup (and saying goodbye to bottles.) I was actually quite impressed with these Chicago bears sippy cups! They didn't really leak, not at all compared to some of the major name brand sippy cups actually.... The only crappy part was that the logo started peeling off after only a few washes.