Baby Essentials Diaper Bag uploaded by jessica o.

BY GENERIC

Baby Essentials Diaper Bag, Zebra Print with Pink Trim: Features 2 spacious arm straps that sit firmly on your shoulder Spacious main interior compartment includes 3 organizational pockets Also features 5 large outside pockets for bottles, wipes, pacifiers or other items Top zipper opening Includes pink changing pad Microfiber construction Dimensions: 16.5" x 11" x 5.5" see more...

• How strong are the handles?1 Answers
  • Has anyone had problems with tear in on the inside of the fabric?1 Answers
Baby Essentials Diaper Bag
  • "Seems like a cute bag at first, but after a few washes it started coming apart at the seams - not very practical as far as diaper bags go." in 2 reviews
  • "I wish my daughter would need a diaper bag forever so I never had to stop using this." in 1 review
Estefania S.
Estefania S.
Houston , TX
I had this one of two for my first daughter and it was so cute so many pockets to keep things in I had it real organized
Sara W.
Sara W.
Wabash, IN
Sheri P.
Sheri P.
Antioch, TN
It's a decent bag. Plenty of space and gets the job done. It would make a pretty decent gift.
Stephanie  P.
Stephanie P.
These are ok for a little while. The outer pockets started losing the stitching pretty quick. But I liked the look, and it was a quick clean. It could have had better stitching to ensure quality of the bag.
Jacqueline R.
Jacqueline R.
Colorado Springs, CO
I actually got this for free from my mom who owns a second hand clothing store. I hated it at first for no reason other than I didn't like the feel of the fabric. But my daughter other diaper bag finally became too frustrating to use so I gave in. Oh my gosh I'm so glad I did! I pack enough for a 6 week trip around the world it seems and this fits everything! And nothing falls out! I use it as my purse as well. I LOVE all the outside storage! The side pockets are perfect for my daughters cups. I can keep everything organized as well. There are enough pockets inside and out to keep everything in its own place. Its very sturdy so it's hard to squish anything inside. Mine didn't come with the billfold that is shown in the picture which I'm 100% okay with. I wish my daughter would need a diaper bag forever so I never had to stop using this. She loves it too. Its easy enough for her to get things out of it that she wants.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Chula Vista, CA
I love using diaper bags especially the ones with all the pockets they come so in handy for an all purpose occasion or long days out with your baby . I can never imagine forgetting anything with a diaper bag .
Dallas, TX
I actually have two of these stylish bags! I use them both daily. They are sturdy with many pockets and areas for room and storage! Plus, they go with everything in my daughters room!
Alisha H.
Alisha H.
Washington, IL
The outside pockets provide lots of storage but items easily fall out from them. The attached inner pouch is great for small accessories that need to be retrieved quickly.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Chippewa Lake, MI
My cousin bought this for her secound baby and she said she loves it the quality is great.......
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Lincoln, NE
I have one. Plenty of room for my diva baby's things. Different varieties. Good bag.
joni m.
joni m.
Grand Bay, AL
How strong are the handles?
Dallas, TX
Has anyone had problems with tear in on the inside of the fabric?