BY BABY EINSTEIN #2 in Baby Toys

Spark your toddler's classical music interest with the baby einstein takealong tunes. It plays 7 pleasing melodies, including the baby-friendly versions of music by renowned artists like mozart, vivaldi, rossini and chopin. The baby einstein musical toy is designed with large and easy noticeable push buttons. With every press, the toy will play different classical music pieces. It has a fun clacker to capture his or her attention. This baby musical toy also has lights that glow across the screen along with the music to entertain your child. The music volume can be set at high, medium or off. This baby toy is recommended for children... see more...

• What age group would you recommend this toy for?5 Answers
  • Do you feel this toy kept your baby entertained for a while or no? 5 Answers
  • When is the best age to introduce this toy to your baby?3 Answers
Jill W.
Huntington, WV
Mega Parent Expert
This was by far my sons and I favorite toy. I was worried to death of flat head and torticollis . We would prop him up in his Bumbo chair and we would use this toy and have him follow it as we moved it left and right to work out his neck and have him turn each direction including up and down. He LOVED the music and the lights and they held his attention span for quite some time! It's also compact enough to toss in the diaper bag and go. It has a high and low volume setting which is a great opinion. We saved this toy for baby number two in the future since it was our favorite! I'll never forgot doing those little neck exercise with this toy for my first precious little baby!
Saveena D.
Hinesville, GA
Mega Parent Expert
My son received this as a gift for Christmas. At first the lights are what had him interested and now that he knows how to click buttons he loves sitting with this toy clicking and changing the songs. I as a parent love that there are two volume settings so I'm able to turn it down after the songs have been going for hours.
Catarina C.
Fairfax, VA
Mega Parent Expert
This is a toy that plays classic music and has colorful lights that accompany the music being played. It has only one button and you press it to play one music and press it again to change to another music.

My son has had it since he was born and at first he loved the sounds and the lights, and then learned to change the music and loves spending time doing this.

Because it's a smaller toy is very convenient to take with you in the car or to give to the baby when he needs to be distracted.

I would only prefer the speaker wasn't in the back, because when the toy is laying flat on a surface, the sound doesn't come out clear.
Denisse G.
Mega Parent Expert
My girl received this one as a gift and she and her brother totally love it. It is one of their toys that they love because of the music, the sound and the lights. They have it since babies and now they are toddlers they still play with it. Great one!
Taylor M.
Mega Parent Expert
Both of my children had this toy starting at a young age. Its is affordable and VERY durable. I cannot tell you how many times this thing was chucked across the room and yet never once broke! For it being such an affordable toy it definitely exceeded my expectations! The music that it plays is also super soothing to baby's and not as annoying as some of the other toys my kids have had.
Missy C.
Black Mtn, NC
Mega Parent Expert
Both my grandkids have the Baby Einstein Take Along Tunes radio and they both loved it.  They had them from the time they were born and grew with it.  I liked that it had pleasant music and not annoying ones.  I highly recommend any parent buy one or purchase as a gift.  My grand daughter is now 2 yrs 8 mths and she still plays with it.  Great toy!
Norma G.
Mega Parent Expert
This toy makes me so sad it reminds me of my daughter when she was 1 now she's 5. She loved this toy so much she will sleep with it I always had to take it with me every where. It soothed my baby girl specially when she was cranky its a good toy.
Jessica A.
Mega Parent Expert
By far my sons favorite toy since he was much younger. We have several back ups of these just in case one breaks or we forget one at home. Pleasant music and the volume is adjustable, and the sticker part must taste good because he's licked the color off every single one of these.
Emily G.
La Porte, TX
Mega Parent Expert
My son is 10 months old and absolutely LOVES this toy. It plays so many different songs & lights up at the same time. When we are at the drs office I bring this toy with us & more likely than not im singing or humming along with the toy myself. Definitely recommend this toy.
Ashley ✨.
Murrells Inlt, SC
Mega Parent Expert
My daughter loves this toy! We got it when she was about two months old. It plays great sounds! It meets my expectations and it has fun colors for her to look at. The caterpillar handle is super cute! It is very affordable and she is now almost eight months old and loves it!
Jenna B.
Bradenton, FL
Who's kid really loved this toy? I know my son did
Candice D.
La Crosse, WI
My son was so in love with this thing from day one. We got it at three months. He's a year old and he's still in love with this thing.
Sandra O.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this good for a 5 month old?
D'Angelic S.
Hague, VA
What are some reasons why you would recommend this to someone?
Dolores A.
Van nuys , CA
Does it only play music ?