BY BABY EINSTEIN #3 in Baby Toys

Spark your toddler's classical music interest with the baby einstein takealong tunes. It plays 7 pleasing melodies, including the baby-friendly versions of music by renowned artists like mozart, vivaldi, rossini and chopin. The baby einstein musical toy is designed with large and easy noticeable push buttons. With every press, the toy will play different classical music pieces. It has a fun clacker to capture his or her attention. This baby musical toy also has lights that glow across the screen along with the music to entertain your child. The music volume can be set at high, medium or off. This baby toy is recommended for children... see more...

• What age group would you recommend this toy for?5 Answers
  • Do you feel this toy kept your baby entertained for a while or no? 5 Answers
  • Is this good for a 5 month old? 7 Answers
Jill W.
Huntington, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This was by far my sons and I favorite toy. I was worried to death of flat head and torticollis . We would prop him up in his Bumbo chair and we would use this toy and have him follow it as we moved it left and right to work out his neck and have him turn each direction including up and down. He LOVED the music and the lights and they held his attention span for quite some time! It's also compact enough to toss in the diaper bag and go. It has a high and low volume setting which is a great opinion. We saved this toy for baby number two in the future since it was our favorite! I'll never forgot doing those little neck exercise with this toy for my first precious little baby!
Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Both of my sons have had one of these. Just something about the way its shaped or the sound that it makes...the kids just love it! Its a durable toy, no matter how many times my son dropped it..it still worked. I will buy one of these for every baby shower event or parent that I know.
stephanie b.
Hurst, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My youngest son is and always has been a music loving child. He received this as a gift shortly after birth and he has played with it often over his 19 months of life. It’s the perfect size and shape for both young babies and toddlers. It’s pretty simple but serves its purpose. It offers stimulation for growing brains and is entertaining for them as well. It’s definitely been a favorite toy.
stefdeetravis D.
Winter Park, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This toy is SO basic but somehow my sons favorite toy at like 3 different points in his short 20 months! It is so inexpensive and I think we got it from Marshalls but I know I have seen it in baby stores. It is so easy to take around and kept my tiny human entertained for SO LONG! It is absolutely worth a buy for your child- but be warned, you will be SO sick of the songs :)
Katherine V.
Parkland
This was a favorite in our house.  We received it as a gift and kept it in the car for car rides, restaurants, appointments, etc.  It's small, lightweight and kept the children busy when we needed them occupied.  Super portable and batteries lasted a long time.
Kattie C.
W Hollywood, CA
My son was playing with those for months. The sounds are fun and soothing. My boy loved to put everything in his mouth and always had to have something in his hand. This was the perfect toy. It was really inexpensive and I recommend every parent to have this in their home!
Madison F.
Lawrenceville, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We have four of these! One in the house, car, and both grandparents houses. My daughter loves them and they keep her quiet entertained. I purchased it at Target. It’s inexpensive and durable! I would definitely recommend it to other parents! :-)
Denisse G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My girl received this one as a gift and she and her brother totally love it. It is one of their toys that they love because of the music, the sound and the lights. They have it since babies and now they are toddlers they still play with it. Great one!
Roxanne S.
Gerry, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This was a gift for my daughters first birthday and she loves it!! Easy to hold and great music that plays! She really loves it and it’s just perfect for those little hands to hold and shake! Would tell others to buy
Afsheen L.
Anaheim
We would use this toy in the car. My babies would always cry in the car at night time. This is a fun toy that lights up and colorful. I love how it has colorful beads. It plays music so kinds can listen to it while it lights up. This is another toy I would recommend to new parents. It kept the babies happy while in the dark in their car seats. Very affordable.
Jenna B.
Bradenton, FL
Who's kid really loved this toy? I know my son did
Sandra O.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this good for a 5 month old?
Candice D.
La Crosse, WI
My son was so in love with this thing from day one. We got it at three months. He's a year old and he's still in love with this thing.
Dolores A.
Van nuys , CA
Does it only play music ?
D'Angelic S.
Hague, VA
What are some reasons why you would recommend this to someone?