Baby Einstein Sea Dreams Soother

Baby Einstein Sea Dreams Soother

Age Group: Infant

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Baby Einstein Sea Dreams Soother!
Amanda B.
Coaling, AL
Baby Einstein Sea Dreams Soother uploaded by Amanda B.
Baby Einstein Sea Dreams Soother uploaded by Amanda B.
Purchased at: Walmart
We got this for our daughters crib and she loves it! It has soothing music and lights that the characters dance/move to. It’s great because it helps keep her entertained in a crunch and allows me to get a few things done.
Madhurima R.
O Fallon, MO
Baby Einstein Sea Dreams Soother uploaded by Madhurima R.
Purchased at: Target
We bought this product 4 years ago, When our first child was born and 4 years later this has been one of our best purchased baby item ever. Both our kids have loved this as babies and my 2yr old toddler is still a big fan. I would definitely recommend this to a new or would be parent, instead of those overhead activity things. This is also extremely safe and sturdy. Baby Einstein Sea Dreams Soother
Sierra L.
Murrieta, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
My son loves this. They attached it to his bed after his second heart surgery, so we had to buy it
Kathryn T.
Louisville, KY
The thought process behind this product Makes sense although. I wish it would have been Outlet based instead of battery operated because it runs out of batteries every few days!
Tuwanna M.
My daughter loves the Sea Dreams Soother Crib Toy. She watches the little sea creatures move in the dim lit light and falls asleep to the soothing music. The light turns off on a timer but the music still plays a while and then lowers and turns off automatically. This is great to transition your baby from a bassinet to a crib. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Alyssa C.
San Diego, Ca
My son loved this as a baby and now my 2 month old daughter is loving it too! This calms them right down. My son was 14 months old when he had to spend the night in the hospital and this was the only thing that would stop him from screaming.
Jordan L.
Jensen Beach, FL
This is like a staple for all babies I feel like. It’s so soothing and I love how you can attach it to your crib or bassinet. It comes with a remote so that’s a great class if it goes out and your baby wakes up you can just press the remote in the next room and restart it.
kayla M.
Penningtn Gap, VA
My toddler loved this. He loves being in the car and looking at everything around him while we are traveling but the second we stop at a stop light, he isn’t having it. This toy is always with us during long trips because it keeps him occupied when we have to make quick stops. He would literally play with this toy all day long if he could.
Rebecca N.
Alburtis, PA
Baby Einstein Sea Dreams Soother uploaded by Rebecca N.
We had this with my first child and she loved it in her crib with her to soothe her to sleep. We gave it away 4 years later to her godfathers baby. 2 years later I am purchasing it again for my newborn. We keep it on the lower volume and it’s perfect for little ears. If it was set across the room the louder volume would be perfect for a baby. The White Noise part sounds like waves on the ocean but we tend to use the lullabies more for our daughter. If you’re afraid to wake the baby with a light you can listen to both options with the light on or the light off which is nice. All in all great purchase that we love.
erica V.
Palm Desert, CA
Both of my babies have been absolutely obsessed with this thing! It has a nice sound and glow to it. It turns off after a certain amount of time which I appreciate since it uses the giant expensive batteries!

Looking for your answer?