Baby Einstein Sea & Discover Door Jumper

by Baby Einstein

BN-BABY EINSTEIN SEA&DISCOVER DOOR JUMPR

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Baby Einstein Sea & Discover Door Jumper!
Priscila O.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
It was a great way to keep my baby busy when started to want to walk. Very easy to set up. The height is adjustable. My son loved it
Alex P.
Jacksonville, FL
Baby enjoyed from 5-7 month after that since he learned how to crawl he hated it lol
Katy K.
Coal City, IL
We loved this for my first child. However as my second is getting taller(he’s way above average) he almost seems like he’s going to flip out of it.
Libby S.
Saint George, UT
It is super sturdy and I have no worries about putting my baby in it. There are fun hanging toys to keep him happy while I cook or clean.
Lakesha C.
1,003 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughter enjoyed the door jumper. It helped especially when I needed to clean and she could keep herself entertained.
Jena B.
I love this thing. My son would sit in this and bounce around for hours. It definitely kept him entertained which a lot of other things didn't do that. It's easy to attach and provides enjoyment for the baby and it would let me get stuff done with him in there.
Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
1,591 reviews
Baby Einstein Sea & Discover Door Jumper uploaded by Shelly M.
My little guy jumps in this thing for hours. He spins in circles and has even fallen asleep in it... Great for leg strength.
Selazong G.
North Las Vegas
My baby loves this product he has very strong legs and will jump for half an hour at two months the only recommendation I have is that there should be an insert to make a smaller baby fit inside he is young but very capable of being in this product supervised and insert would allow him to fit and sit up more comfortably.
Renée R.
Plainfield, ON
Horrible ! The seat part is extremely wide and not suitable for infants. We continuously had to put a pillow or blankets to fill the voids for it to support enough that they didn’t wobble back and forth. It got to be a pain and eventually caved and bought the brand name of jolly jumper.
mamie M.
caledonia
My baby brother uses these and he loves this and it’s really good and safe for your baby

Looking for your answer?