BY BABY EINSTEIN

Baby Einstein - Musical Motion Activity Jumper, Blue: Appropriate for infants at least 4 months of age, able to sit up by themselves, less than 30" tall and weighs less than 25 lbs. Encourages multi-sensory experience, music and language discovery, gross and fine motor skills, together time fun Secure Support Seat with high back provides added comfort and support Supports younger babies just beginning to sit up Seat rotates 360 degrees to give baby full access to toys and encourages movement Removable seat pad is machine washable Four activity stations surround baby and include 12 activities Electric piano introduces colors and shapes in English, French, and Spanish Includes mirror, dancing lights, and 6 classical melodies - 3 play modes and volume control Large spinning rattle ball with beads and real-life imagery Sun teether stalk with clackers and cloud stalk with water-filled bird teether (refrigerate bird teether to soothe baby's gums) Toy tray includes loops to attach more of baby's favorite toys 4 Baby Einstein links included to attach more toys Jumper is designed to grow with your baby with 5-point height adjustment on seat Padded toy bars and covered springs for added safety Folds for storage and portability Play stations are removable for quick clean-up Non-skid feet Requires 3 C batteries, not included Includes the following classical melodies: Water Music, Harlequinade, Telemann (Baby Neptune CD), The Bartered Bride, Furiant, Smetana (Playtime Music Box CD), Minuet Waltz, Chopin (Play Time Music Box CD), William Tell Overture, Rossini (Playtime Music Box CD), Sonata in D for Two Pianos, Mozart (Music Box Orchestra CD), Great Gate at Kiev, Mussorgsky/1812 Overture, Tchaikovsky (Art Time Classics CD) see more...

• This item was recalled for those who didn't know. The sun on it n...14 Answers
  • How good is this where can I find it??1 Answers
  • What age would be recommended to start baby in this?1 Answers
Baby Einstein - Musical Motion Activity Jumper
  • "Daughter loved this play set and musical music teaches so much only thing is make sure to keep clean it got dirty mighty fast !" in 6 reviews
  • "this is an OK product but for $90 is not worth it I could see maybe 45 or 50 but $90 is absolutely too much this product my daughter loved it but frankly $90 isn't worth a little tunnel" in 5 reviews
  • "my son loveddddd this when he was a baby the only down side is that he grew out of it rather quickly. " in 5 reviews
  • "My son loved this product and we were so upset when he grew out of it!" in 5 reviews
Becca L.
Mega Parent Expert
Not only do I think this is super neat, but my daughter really enjoys it. It has taught her how to do a couple things. I love seeing her play in this.  It has a piano that plays educational music and you can turn the seat any way to get to the other activities.
Jessica M.
Watervliet, NY
Mega Parent Expert
My son loves this thing!! It's easy to clean and goes together / comes apart very easy as well. I got mine at Target for a pretty good price. My son's favorite part is thespinning frog. Also you can hang other toys from it because it has little flaps for toys on a ring!
Kelli G.
Somersworth, NH
Mega Parent Expert
Such a fun and entertaining toy for the baby. Its tough to keep my boy entertained for long and this has been a saving grace so i can get a thing done around the house. Baby Einstein has great products all around.
manuelapotter P.
San Antonio, TX
Mega Parent Expert
Probably my favorite jumperoo! It’s not crazy expensive and lasted through two kids! It’s fun and has many toys. Affordable and dependable quality! My kids loved it,definitely something I recommend to other parents.
Denise B.
NJ
Mega Parent Expert
Five stars! My daughter loves this. She sits there and watches cartoons. She jumps like crazy on it and gets very entertained. Definitely met my expectations and would definitely recommend to other parents.
Denisse G.
Mega Parent Expert
This is super comfortable and fun for the kids. Both of my toddlers used it and they had a lot of fun so you should give it a try with your kids. Not that cheap but it is very useful.
Erica S.
Mega Parent Expert
When my daughter was a teenie tot, now 6, she was obsessed with this Baby Einstein stationary jumper. We actually owned 3 different jumpers at that time & this one was the only 1 she would stay in happily without hollering up a storm, trying to get out or looking bored with. There are many different things for the baby to enjoy and interact with. They all are geared towards helping the child with many skills like hand-eye coordination, grasping, repetitive sounds so baby can learn to mimic, & many more. I recommend this jumper over the other. Even though there are similar activity jumpers available on the market now a days but this one remains a big hit with many different features and this jumper was the 1st of its kind before the other brands imitated it.
Stephanie J.
Chowchilla , CA
Mega Parent Expert
This was a little bit of a mess when I bought it.. When I finally got it al together out of the box and put it together, I was excited to get my little man in there and once I did and stepped back I noticed his leg was purple. The insert was cutting of his circulation because the insert was sewn wrong.. So I tried to fix it myself but didn't happen. He still loved it though so I propped up pillows under his legs until his little legs could hit the floor. This is an OK product but I probably wouldn't repurchase it again.
Sarah K.
Clinton Twp, MI
Mega Parent Expert
My son loved this bouncer. He wanted to be in it every day. He really enjoyed the music and sounds along with all the toys attached to it. I think it really helped with his muscle building in his legs and upper body which is very important. It was easy to maintain and keep clean. We used it for a long time before h grew out of it and was not interested in it anymore. I would defiantly recommended it to a new mom to have for their child. I used to move it into the kitchen and while i was cooking or washing dishes he would play and i could still keep an eye on him. It was great.
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
Mega Parent Expert
We bought a similar version of this for my son 9 years ago and he's always loved it and grew with it.... 4 different interactive play area's to choose from that helped baby become more flexible while learning to stand on his own.  Through the years ours has seen 3 children and we ended up getting rid of it last year. I will definitely miss it because it was one of the best investments we made for the kids.
Melissa B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This item was recalled for those who didn't know. The sun on it needs a replacement piece. If you have one here is the link to getting a replacement part http://www.cpsc.gov/en/Recalls/2013/Kids-II-Recalls-Baby-Einstein-Activity-Jumpers/ How many moms will be getting the replacement part for their jumpers? Did you think the sun was a problem? I personally never had a problem but better safe than sorry! :)
Keshia A.
bedford, NH
Is this an easy product to clean? I'm afraid to purchase this until i realize the easiness of cleaning?
k J.
Can this fold for storage?
Chelsea R.
Macomb, IL
I can only find this at Walmart and then always sold out I live in a small town so I'm not sure how I would go about getting one I don't really care to order things online anymore so not sure have to do this has anyone else bought one other than Walmart and what was the price
Caitlin H.
Columbus, GA
How is the quality. I cany find this one anywhere