BY BABY EINSTEIN

Baby einstein jumper - neighborhood friends see more...

• Ok, it's probably insanely obvious/simple but what are the two circ...1 Answers
  • I was given this before my twins were born, at what age did you sta...2 Answers
  • How do you mamas keep your baby in here for longer than 5 minutes?1 Answers
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
N Royalton, OH
I got this Jumper for my daughter at Baby R Us for $89.99. I put my daughter in it when she was around 4 months. She absolutely loved it! She could easily turn around in the seat when she wanted too. You can adjust the seat for the babies height. It has baby activities the baby can play with. I was really sad when my daughter got to big for it. I packed it away just incase I have another baby because I will definitely be using it again!
Janelle B.
Janelle B.
My son loved this jumper as a baby! It was a great way for him to get his wiggles out before he was big enough to crawl or walk on his own. He's always loved music, so the music and flashing lights were a huge hit and I loved that the songs weren't incredibly annoying. There were plenty of things for him to grab on to and the rings allowed me to attach some of his other favorite toys. Big hit in our house.
Whitney B.
Whitney B.
Webster Spgs, WV
This jumper has lasted us through 2 of our kids and is still standing strong. $100 at Wal-Mart was a total bargain for this product! Plays music, has a rolling rattled and a few little things. Easy to set up but hard to store unless you take it completely apart. Pretty simple to adjust the height but a pain to take the seat fabric off for washing. Overall, great price for a great product. Would recommend!
Karina R.
Karina R.
My baby enjoys her jumper! Especially with all the sounds it has she goes crazy! She can be there for a while lol. The toys that are attached to it are very entertaining to her. The seat swivels the whole way around for her to reach the toys behind her. I enjoy watching her. Totally recommend!
Trista W.
Trista W.
Curwensville, PA
This is such a Brightly colored jumper with lots of options for toys. You have the toys that are attached then the arms you have fabric hoops to cook next to. The kids loved this when they were little. This also had adjustable height to grow with your baby.
Carmen B.
Carmen B.
We just bought this one! We were going to buy an older model for less than half the price but we just went all out since the older model had a recall. Love the bright colors and fun activities. Baby does wish it was a little more bouncey.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Murrieta, CA
It's a great started for alone time and not always be in moms arms. My 9 months old only sits for about 5-10 minutes then wants out. We started using it when she was around 4 months.
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
My baby loves being in this more than anything! She's a bouncing fool! She especially loves that there's a mirror lol
Kelsie S.
Kelsie S.
Tonopah, AZ
This is great! My baby loved the colors. She loved the toys on it. It gave me time to actually get stuff done
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Hillsboro , OH
My son loves this so much from the piano that plays music and also teaches him the three colors and shapes. It has four height marks to be able to grow with your child. He also loves the tether sun and the bird that he can make spin and on the other side the spinning ball and the notes he can move along the bar. The last side is just a try for him to maybe eat off of. This is perfect for your infant to play and learn and also strenghten the back and legs
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Salem, OR
Does you baby have trouble making the seat turn to play with the different toys? Mine does.
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
How old does your baby need to be?
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Benton, AR
I was given this before my twins were born, at what age did you start letting your baby use this jumper ?
Cristina T.
Cristina T.
I can hang teethers and other toys from the loops. He giggled so much the first time we put him in it.
Kendra J.
Kendra J.
Ok, it's probably insanely obvious/simple but what are the two circles in the dish part for? Just to hang things on? It doesn't mention what they're for in the manual or video on YouTube.