BY BABY EINSTEIN

Baby einstein jumper - neighborhood friends see more...

• Ok, it's probably insanely obvious/simple but what are the two ci...1 Answers
  • I was given this before my twins were born, at what age did you s...2 Answers
  • How do you mamas keep your baby in here for longer than 5 minutes?1 Answers
Courtney B.
N Royalton, OH
I got this Jumper for my daughter at Baby R Us for $89.99. I put my daughter in it when she was around 4 months. She absolutely loved it! She could easily turn around in the seat when she wanted too. You can adjust the seat for the babies height. It has baby activities the baby can play with. I was really sad when my daughter got to big for it. I packed it away just incase I have another baby because I will definitely be using it again!
Janelle B.
My son loved this jumper as a baby! It was a great way for him to get his wiggles out before he was big enough to crawl or walk on his own. He's always loved music, so the music and flashing lights were a huge hit and I loved that the songs weren't incredibly annoying. There were plenty of things for him to grab on to and the rings allowed me to attach some of his other favorite toys. Big hit in our house.
Whitney B.
Webster Spgs, WV
This jumper has lasted us through 2 of our kids and is still standing strong. $100 at Wal-Mart was a total bargain for this product! Plays music, has a rolling rattled and a few little things. Easy to set up but hard to store unless you take it completely apart. Pretty simple to adjust the height but a pain to take the seat fabric off for washing. Overall, great price for a great product. Would recommend!
Karina R.
My baby enjoys her jumper! Especially with all the sounds it has she goes crazy! She can be there for a while lol. The toys that are attached to it are very entertaining to her. The seat swivels the whole way around for her to reach the toys behind her. I enjoy watching her. Totally recommend!
Trista W.
Curwensville, PA
This is such a Brightly colored jumper with lots of options for toys. You have the toys that are attached then the arms you have fabric hoops to cook next to. The kids loved this when they were little. This also had adjustable height to grow with your baby.
Michelle P.
Murrieta, CA
It's a great started for alone time and not always be in moms arms. My 9 months old only sits for about 5-10 minutes then wants out. We started using it when she was around 4 months.
Brittany K.
My baby loves being in this more than anything! She's a bouncing fool! She especially loves that there's a mirror lol
Kelsie S.
Tonopah, AZ
This is great! My baby loved the colors. She loved the toys on it. It gave me time to actually get stuff done
Casie B.
Rogersville, MO
My daughter LOVES her Baby Einstein Jumper! She is only 3 months old and just began using it (on the shortest setting and only for very short periods) but she is able to push the piano keys and make them light up/make noise and she loves stretching her legs and "standing." I actually bought this item used so I didn't pay full price, but I was going to order it that same day (on Amazon) before I found a very gently used one at a local store. Must have!
Ashley ✨.
Murrells Inlt, SC
My daughter loves this jumper. It comes with a couple of things to hang down, I feel like for the price it could have come with better things that hang. It runs about $89 at Walmart. It has different music settings which is great. I would recommend.
Jessica H.
Salem, OR
Does you baby have trouble making the seat turn to play with the different toys? Mine does.
Cristina T.
I can hang teethers and other toys from the loops. He giggled so much the first time we put him in it.
Alicia H.
How old does your baby need to be?
Jennifer M.
Benton, AR
I was given this before my twins were born, at what age did you start letting your baby use this jumper ?
Michelle P.
Murrieta, CA
How do you mamas keep your baby in here for longer than 5 minutes?