BY BABY EINSTEIN #89 in Baby Toys

The baby einstein explore & discover soft blocks are a 4-block set that are perfect for little hands to discover and explore! each block has a different activity and feature real-life imagery. the shapes block features multi-textured fabric for tactile stimulation, the color block has a fun vibe and the names of colors are shown in english, spanish and french, the numbers block has a peek-a-boo sun mirror for fun self-discovery, and the animals block rattles and shows names of animals in english, spanish and french. Get ready for some stack and tumble discovery! see more...

Trista B.
Rittman, OH
Mega Parent Expert
Plushy stackable my daughter loves her she stacks them and knocks them down them she throws them hugs on them they're perfect for not damaging things or hurting the baby
Erica S.
Mega Parent Expert
First I must say these blocks are great for tiny infants but the price for them are rediculous, way overpriced! Anywho, my daughter really likes these, especially because the crinkle noise they make. They are simple but help with grasping and hand-eye coordination, then eventually identifying colors . They are just a soft material, no hard rubber or plastic so it is perfect for even newborns. My 2 month old is just beginning to grasp & she has no issues with this. They are actually encouraging her to grasp better and have good coordination as she tries to lift them to her mouth and eat them haha
Tina S.
Cleveland, OH
Mega Parent Expert
These were a girl from my daughters uncle. We like them, they are soft and lightweight so they're prefect for little babies and tiny hands. They have a few different textures and features to get baby's attention, such as a mirror, pull string for vibrations, and crinkle. The colors are very vibrant to catch baby's eyes!
Lizzie P.
Saint Cloud, FL
My son absolutely loves these blocks. We got them for him when he was about...4 months old, I think, just to show him and feel them, but now at 11 months he loves to carry them around and tries to stack them.
Alle V.
Macomb, MI
Mega Parent Expert
A gift from a friend and a great learning toy starting with young babies. Each cube does something a bit different to keep infants engaged.
Samantha C.
Council Blfs, IA
Mega Parent Expert
These a such a great first toy for baby. Mu daughter dropped them on her face a few times. Startled her but since theyre soft, no boo boos.
Saysha L.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
I have kids that like to fight all the time because they are irish twins. This is something that we have been working on, but these blocks are perfect since they cant hurt each other with them.
khadijah c.
Adelanto, CA
I have really busy kids so the soft blocks are perfect for them so they won't hurt each other than cell I like these boxes block because my kids learn a lot from them I will recommend to all friends and family
Raven H.
Syracuse, NY
Just purchased these for my little one and he loves them! They are soft and vibrant. I love that the have photos of animals and that they have different aspects to them like a mirror and rattle. Best part is they are fabric and easy to clean!
Marina R.
Tallmadge, OH
These are the first blocks we have bought for our son. He will be 6 months old, and since they are soft I feel they are perfect for his age. Each one is slightly different- one has a rattle sound inside, one vibrates when you tug on part of it, and they all have vivid and bright colors that get his attention!
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What age range are these for?
Saysha L.