Baby Einstein - Discovering Music Activity Table

by Baby Einstein

Baby Einstein - Discovering Music Activity Table: Flip-book station uses real-life imagery 2 modes: Music mode Discovery mode Piano station introduces baby to colors and numbers 3 languages: French Spanish English Guitar station plays short melodies French horn rattle ball spinner provides oral and tactile stimulation Shape buttons teach shapes Removable legs are ideal for floor play Assembly required Dimensions: 16.5" x 4.5" x 15" Requires 3 AA batteries (included)

Will this table support the weight of a baby pulling themselves up to stand up? I would love to order online but not sure how sturdy or tall this table is.
Start your review of Baby Einstein - Discovering Music Activity Table!
Fort Drum, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Amazon
My 1 year old still loves this! :) Makes enough noise to entertain, yet not to annoy mommy! That's always a plus! Definitely recommend this to yall! 😁😁
Yulee, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My daughter loved this especially when she started to stand! She would get so excited about standing and the sound that it made!
Park City, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
My daughter loves this toy it kept her busy for hours! We bought it at bye-bye baby and it definitely met our expectations
Bellevue, WA
Great children toy. My church nursery has this, all the kids love it, keeps them quiet. Wipe down after each use
Piedmont
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is a great toy! My daughter loves hers. She isn’t able to stand yet so she plays with it on the floor.
Mc Intosh , AL
Great toy for my kids! MY 4 year old still plays with it to try to teach his sister and his brother. :)
Ellendale, ND
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My son LOVES this music table. It comes with 3 languages. English, Spanish, and French. It’s fun!
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This toy was my little one's favorite toy, until it suddenly broke. The number 5 key stopped working. We were lucky that the store exchanged the product, but we had only had it for 2 months! If this one breaks again I will not be able to exchange it, and I definitely wouldn't spend the money to buy another if they're just going to continue to break. If I wouldn't have had any issues, this would be a 5 star product!
Baby really loves the sounds and lights, but she is just starting to stand so when she leans on it it slides and she loses her balance, probably best to have it on a carpet, or wait til she’s better on her feet