Baby Einstein Discover & Go Lion

by Baby Einstein

Great minds start little. Classical melodies, languages and peek-a-boo learning opportunities! The Discover & Go Lion from Baby Einstein entertains baby with six classical melodies when baby squeezes the lion's head. Peek-a-boo leaves help baby...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Baby Einstein Discover & Go Lion!
Daisy L.
Bessemer, AL
Baby Einstein Discover & Go Lion , is another wonderful learning tool for 0-9 months. They are very colorful which draws the babies attention. It has 3 colorful toys with different shapes for learning. It has a convenient clip that hooks on to other Baby Einstein toys & car seats. They are great for clipping on the side ot the Baby Einstein walkers to keep the baby from throwing off the tray.
Tori W.
Nampa, ID
This is a cute little toy that attaches to car seat or stroller. You need to have additional rings for reaching and pulling.
Carolyn S.
Saint Paul, MN
Love the quality of Baby Einstein. I have a two week old granddaughter and just got a hand held small rattle that when you shake it, it plays music and lights up. She took to focusing on this nearly right away. The other items I bought have great textures to stimulate her and comfort her. Love this brand.
Alaina D.
Shelby Twp, MI
There isn’t much to this toy but the colors and sound from the toy attract my daughter to it. It is easy to hold on to and for small hands to grab. It doesn’t have any special function. Overall a toy that one could live without.
Christa P.
Grand Island, NY
This is by far my favorite toy for my child. Most of the items on my registry are this brand. I love how it is colorful, yet portays black and white. My baby can start learning right away through enjoying these toys. This brand never disappoints and I trust it completely.
Jhonnell M.
Love this toy, bright and colorful and baby love it. Prefect for chewing and playing with it. Last long time and way to clean.

Looking for your answer?