Baby Einstein Baby Neptune Ocean Adventure Gym uploaded by Kaylee C.Baby Einstein Baby Neptune Ocean Adventure Gym uploaded by Kaylee C.

BY BABY EINSTEIN

Baby Einstein Baby Neptune Ocean Adventure Gym: Mat features real life imagery and animated imagery Large whale prop-up pillow with toy loops included for tummy time play 3-in-1 electronic crib toy attaches to play gym, most car seats and most cribs Lights and 6 melodies are baby-motion activated or play continuously for 25 minutes Plush octopus toy with teether Ocean discovery cards with real-life animal images Baby Neptune rattle Star-shaped water-filled teether Large baby-safe mirror for self-discovery Mat is machine washable Sewn-in mat loops and 8 Baby Einstein links to add toys Requires 3 AAA batteries (not included) see more...

Shellie P.
Thomasville , GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My son loved his play gym and it came in handy for when it was time to teach him how to roll over and crawl definitely met my expectations pretty affordable and I would definitely re-purchase
Erica S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
My baby loves this one by Baby Einstein. Aside from the hefty price tag, it is amazing. It is soft, comes with tons of hanging toys (more than any other brand), the colors are fun and bright so it's always catching my babies attention. It has a mirror and is very large and roomy.
Doris W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is a great product to have for infants. It's a play gym with lights and music. It is an ocean theme with fun toys for children to learn. I bought it at Walmart.com. I would recommend this to anyone with babies.
Farah C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The gym is a great idea with all of the different characters. The only problem I noticed is that most of the items are detachable and not so easy to clean. My son loved the product but I as a mother found it hard to maintain.
Glenda M.
Raleigh, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this so much I purchased this at target and my son loves it I am so happy he loves it every toy is soft so your baby can teeth on it it's fine. I purchased this at target for 19.99 I highly recommend this to new parents you don't need to buy the expensive one this is worth buying
Madison H.
Fresno, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Once again I love how interactive baby Einstein toys usually are! My little one loved Tummy time on this play mat, and was so content just laying on his back playing with the toys! Highly satisfied.
Amanda H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My baby has this and loves it so so much he is always smiling at this Toy and loves to bat at everything that hangs at him it was one of the best gifts I received at my baby shower.
Sam B.
My baby loves this thing!but I don't think it has to do with the item specifically. The toys it comes with are cute but they are minimal, and they are very high. I had to buy additional rings so that the toys could be lower so she could actually attempt to reach them. The mat on the bottom is sufficient but it is very thin. if used as is you would have to have a much older baby maybe 5 month old for them to really be able to reach the toys. right now my baby is 4 months old and enjoys playing on this Matt with the addition of the extra rings. I feel it is a bit overpriced because it does the same basic functions as the cheaper alternatives.
Catherine D.
Bismarck, AR
We have this and love it
Such bright colors and my baby loves to lay there and look at them. I wish there was more he could touch right now but he is only 2 months
Shawna W.
I would recommend this play gym to anyone considering it. I got mine for free using my rewards points at Babies R Us but if I hadnt, I would totally pay full price for it. My daughter absolutely loved this gym. I loved how I could move her toys around and switch things up. She loved the portable music/light up player. Now shes 7 months old and isn't entertained by it anymore, but we took the 'arms' off of it and just use the mat for when shes playing with her toys on the floor.
Jenna B.
Bradenton, FL
Has anyone ever had trouble folding it up because I know I have a hard time it do sent seem to want to fold up right
Stacy C.
Front royal, VA
This is such a wonderful thing for babies. When do you start using these?
Nicole M.
What is the best age range for this product?
Dolores A.
Van nuys , CA
What's the age limited for this ?
Khush Z.
Bridgeview, IL
Can you put this in the washer?