Baby Einstein 2-in-1 Neptune Activity Gym & Saucer

Baby Einstein 2-in-1 Neptune Activity Gym & Saucer. This sea of activities grows with your baby - from a playmat to an activity saucer! The Baby Einstein 2-in-1 Activity Gym & Saucer has an amazing toy bar that not only entertains baby with a mesmerizing light show - it attaches to both a play mat to become an engaging playgym, and then transfers to the activity table to become a saucer full of sea-themed activities. This one-of-a-kind toy bar is multi-colored & lights up, includes 2 character toys and even introduces baby to three languages! Baby Neptune character offers a backlit mirror and an optional connectivity station so you can connect your smart phone for viewing Baby Einstein content through his belly. The tray table offers an oceanful of activities to keep little hands busy, including a whale popper with beads that spin, a clamshell toy and bead chaser, spinning crab, bendy leaf stalk toy, and a fish bead spinner. The saucer adjusts to 3 positions to keep baby comfy as he or she grows, and the seat rotates 360 degrees so baby can easily reach every toy with ease. 4 link loops allow you to add additional toys to keep the fun fresh. Built in storage tray and seat are both easy to clean. This activity saucer and playmat combo is swimming with grow-with-me value and fun! Baby Einstein offers a wide range of developmental and entertainment products for babies and toddlers. What makes Baby Einstein products unlike any other is that they are created from a baby's point-of-view and incorporate a unique combination of real world objects, music, art, animals and nature - providing you with a fun way to introduce your baby to the big, beautiful new world around him. Discover Baby Einstein right here at Toys R Us! Baby > JUVENILE ROOM DECOR > SPEC ORD ROOM DECOR > SPEC ORD ROOM DECOR. Baby & Toddler > Baby Toys > Baby Activity Toys.

how is product good or bad?
Se ve muy lindo, mi bebe de 4 meses ya está más activa y eso la ayudaría mucho a su desarrollo😍 quisiera uno de prueba
Start your review of Baby Einstein 2-in-1 Neptune Activity Gym & Saucer!
How would you rate this product?
Jessica M.
Ault, CO
My son loved this activity gym when he was younger. He loved looking at all the bright colors and the feel/touch of everything. It sells for a reasonable price and he was in it for about 6 months so it was a great investment. Our future kids will use it too.
vanessa T.
El Paso, TX
This product has been awesome. When my baby was 4 months old. Easy to clean, excellent investment, Easy to assemble.
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
1,484 reviews
This is a great product for your baby once you lay them down all the colors and the things to do to interact with this is a great product it’s a little more expensive But very well worth it I would definitely recommend
Stacy G.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I used this for all three of my kids. It’s was great, but not sleazy to maneuver between the stages and then back again for the next baby.
Lissa D.
Atwater, CA
I bought this for my God son, he absolutely loved it! The moment he laid down on it all he wanted to do was interact with everything! It was so much fun to see him try to scoot to something to play with! I highly recommend this!
Francis M.
Bronx, NY
My sister love it. She used it with his son. Her son love it. I recommend this product for everyone
Dennise C.
Beaver Falls, PA
I’ve always like the baby Einstein line of baby and toddler products. This is cute and fun
Shelby C.
Dayton, OH
This was gifted to me and my little guy loved it and so did I at first. It’s adjustable to three heights, plays music, can plug your phone into it, I really did like it. Then, at only 6 months old he broke the whale off and shortly after that he had pulled out the little bar with beads. I looked over and he was trying to shove one of the beads into his mouth. He still used it for about a month after he broke the stuff off. Though we both enjoyed this for him, I’m not sure I would recommend due to the toys breaking quickly.
Natalie H.
Council Bluffs
I love how it’s a two in one, it saves me money from not having to buy another play set. I loved it because my daughter had belly time and then we would but her in the bouncer seat and she would just practice standing up and bouncing. It’s easy to clean and only cost 100 at Walmart. I love it because it’s very gender neutral
Liz M.
Milwaukee, WI
My kiddo enjoys this little set right here when needing a little more distraction. It is a bit of a pain to assemble and keep clean with all the little crevices.