Baby Eczema Relief Flare-Up Treatment

View Eucerin Baby Eczema Relief Flare-Up Treatment, a gentle formula that relieves and soothes eczema flare-ups to meet all of your baby's skincare needs.

Does anyone know if this product come bigger than 2 oz?
Start your review of Baby Eczema Relief Flare-Up Treatment!
Natalie H.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This product works great. I used it on my boys they had really bad dry skin. It worked wonders and comforted them
Christy J.
Fuquay Varina, NC
My son has eczema and i love this for him. I tried everything I can think of this is one of the only thing that does not burn his skin.
Hannah M.
Alexandria, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 10
My boy has super sensitive skin and had a super bad rash a few months ago. This was one of the moisturizers his doctor recommended we try and within a couple weeks his rash was completely gone. Even now he will get little bumps around his mouth and on his back and this clears them up within a few days. It doesn’t have the best smell and more expensive but in my sons case it’s definitely worth it.
ashley R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Baby Eczema Relief Flare-Up Treatment uploaded by ashley R.
only this lotion recommended by baby pedia.. she has a sensitive skin since birth. so far so good. love
Ashlynne S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Baby Eczema Relief Flare-Up Treatment uploaded by Ashlynne S.
Worked like a charm on my daughters face. I didn't even know if what broke out was eczema but I have it so I decided to give kit a try and it cleared it right up for her.
Carmen E.
A while back I started to get some red rashes when I stressed out , I was recommended to use this product on my rashes, I only used it when my rashes would grow red and itchy and it was so calming and helpful to use this product
Michelle G.
Rcho Sta Marg, CA
Love this stuff. It moisturized my daughter's heat rash skin and got it back to great shape. Thank you Eucerin!
Christina H.
Raleigh, NC
Baby Eczema Relief Flare-Up Treatment uploaded by Christina H.
My son and nephew use this for there ezema and It works amazing. I highly recommend this product
Karlie B.
Victoria
My son had terrible eczema and it felt like nothing made a difference. While this product doesn't eliminate the eczema, it does moisturize and soothe the area.
Shannon D.
North Las Vegas, NV
My girl had horrible dry and flaky red skin when she was younger, but applying this before she went to bed along with Baby Vaseline after bathes completely made her skin a whole lot better. I recommend this product a long with a bit of patience!