Baby Dove Tip to Toe Wash Rich Moisture uploaded by member-1b528

BY DOVE

Bathtime with your baby is special, so you want the best baby wash and shampoo. We know that baby skin is delicate as it is still developing throughout the first year. But did you know that it's actually 30% thinner than ours, making it more...

Tanesha P.
Schenectady
It's not much to say about the lotions just that it's gentle on the skin, it smells good and the smell isn't strong. Dove productions make the skin smooth, keeps it glowing and doesn't break out the baby. I do recommend parents use dove. Anybody can use dove. If you want to feel clean and fresh use dove !
Elisabeth H.
West Louisville
It leaves behind a weird smell after the bath I think. I just apply lotion after and her skin is soft and smooth! It is a bit pricey but definitely well worth every penny! It does last a while too when they're newborns. I wish I could find the wipes without having to buy the gift set!
Veronica C.
Jacksonville
I loved it. The product was creamy and left the skins soft. Compared to Johnson's baby wash I liked it better because it left the skins softer. It felt smooth. Johnson's is great  but this one is better.
member-82aa2
This is one of my favorite body washes to use for my son.it leaves him feeling very smooth and I don't have to worry about him breaking out with his sensitive skin
Alexandria F.
mohawk
Purchased at: Walmart
Perfect for sensitive skin! Highly recommended this product. It smells fantastic and makes the skin so smooth. I will definitely keep purchasing this product
Ashley a.
Tyler, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
when dove came out with this line for babies it became my new go-to for my 4 kids. love this whole line. leaves my babies smelling great and feeling soft.
Dawn M.
Holly
Good moisturizing. Pleasant scent. Rinses easily. Wish the bottle was bigger. ‘Less drying than Johnson& Johnson’s. More expensive though.
Amanda C.
I have eczema very bad especially during the winter. This helps me keep my skin but drying out and being itchy. My nephew also uses it for his eczema.
Ashley M.
Detroit Lakes, MN
Purchased at: Walmart
Great product. Goes on amazing and doesn't hurt the skin. I've even used it myself because my skin gets sensitive sometimes and it makes me so soft.
Heather E.
Carsonville, MI
Smells awesome and gets my baby clean but keeps her skin soft and moisturized. It’s a nice creamy formula. I love that the price point is not high.