BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

Bathtime with your baby is special, so you want the best baby wash and shampoo. We know that baby skin is delicate as is still developing throughout the first year. But did you know that it's actually 30% thinner than ours, making it more vulnerable to dryness? And a baby’s skin barrier is weaker as it’s developing, which means it loses moisture up to five times faster than our own. To help protect your little one’s skin, we created new Baby Dove Rich Moisture Tip to Toe Wash. Our tear-free baby wash goes beyond mild cleansing; it helps replenish essential moisture and nutrients lost in baby’s skin during bathtime, so your baby’s skin is clean, soft, moisturized and delicately scented for hours after bathing. Ophthalmologist, dermatologist and pediatrician tested, with a tear-free and hypoallergenic formula, it’s just the thing to make your baby’s bathtime special. The rich, creamy lather creates plenty of bubbles, while helping to leave your baby’s delicate skin clean, moisturized and soft. Our Tip to Toe Baby Wash is sold in 13 oz and 20 oz bottles. Looking for something for your baby’s sensitive skin? Look for the fragrance-free Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Tip to Toe Wash.

• We unusually use Aveeno baby, anyone one else who had kids with s...2 Answers
  • 32 weeks pregnant! I noticed half the people at my shower brought...1 Answers
  • Does this smell good?3 Answers
Tiffony W.
Lawton, OK
I have been using Dove products, from deodorant to lotion to shampoo, for over 10 years. I have sensitive skin and Dove is the only product line that smells amazing but doesn't irritate my skin. So I was ecstatic when they unveiled their baby line just before I had my daughter. Baby Dove Rich Moisture Tip-to-Toe Wash is creamy and luxurious and leaves my baby's skin soft and moisturized. It has zero added fragrance but still smells fresh and clean. It rinses easily from baby's skin and hair and leaves behind no residue. I've even tried it out on myself with fantastic results. I'm so happy that my entire household can now be a Dove house.
Lendzi G.
Morristown, TN
Influenster is awesome !
These products are amazing, you can get all flavors, colors and different sizes in all these products! They are affordable, effective and neat, I recommend these products to everyone ! Everyone should try these products to see for yourself if you think it will work for you. I love influenster Great products !
bianca r.
Love Dove ! Love this product it smells amazing. it is a long lasting smell very nice and fresh the soap goes on very smooth and creamy I had just started using this and I am already on my fourth bottle I have purchased it for other people in my house and they are also addicted to it as well. I pair it up with a bar of Dove soap to and it makes everything just lovely definitely will re-by but I feel like the cheapest places they have it is online or at Walmart.
Ruthie N.
I just bought this one for my baby because I've been using another brand and it is a rich very creamy formula it hydrates my baby skin (I also try it myself) and it smells good and it is gently the only thing is that I felt a little burning on my eyes when I was washing my face and it got into my eyes ( not that much just a tiny bit ) but I'm comparing to the other one that I used and the other doesn't felt that way. However, I really like the texture and how the baby skin is so soft and smooth that I don't feel I have to use baby lotion so I do recommended.
Britnee J.
I dont have any children by choice. However, I am a long time Dove consumer so I was excited to give this a try. It is my favorite product by Dove thus far. It is really gentle on the skin and leaves me feeling very soft and moisturized. I find it to be even more gentle than the regular Dove bars that I normally use. I found it at my local Walmart for a little under $8. My only complaint is that I do not like the pump as it pumps too little out at once. Also, it takes a bit much to lather. I usually have to use out 10-12 pumps each time I am using it in the shower.
Demi L.
Palm Bay, FL
Smells and feels amazing. I love this product not only for my two-year-old that for us as well. We use an extra bottle that we have solely for washing our hands. It smells great and it isn’t dry out your skin. Love dove products and I can find them just about anywhere. And they’re inexpensive so that’s a plus
Adele N.
I had purchased the Baby Dove rich moisture body wash for my newborn but have started to use it for myself as well!  It was gentle and safe on the baby's skin so I purchased more bottles to use as hand wash around the house so anyone touching the baby wouldn't irritate his skin with other hand washes. I love both the scented and unscented version. Would definitely recommend to moms for baby's skin and for their own skin! :)
Stephanie M.
Doylestown, PA
A few months ago I took my son to the Dr. because he had bumps on his legs and arms, they told me it was a form of exema and then this new dove baby came out so I decided to try it. Within a few uses it took the bumps away! It’s super moisturizing & gentle! I use it on my two year old and 8 month old. Only con is the pump on it is a little stiff, but the product is AWESOME!
Trang D.
I like to always have shampoo/body wash for the little ones on hand when they come to visit at Noni and Poppy's house. I was eager to try Baby Dove because I am a fan of Dove's products myself.
I like that this is a pump bottle which makes for ease of use, especially when it usually takes both hands to handle the wiggly little people. It has a very pleasant smell in my opinion, does a very thorough cleaning job, and leaves the skin smelling oh-so-wonderfully fresh and clean.
All in all, I'm very pleased with this product and I'm happy to recommend it to others.
Karla R.
brooklyn, NY
Great product for babies! One of my faves. It washes off well leaving no residue feeling on the skin. Have a nice soft clean scent. I purchase a set combination with the lotion at BJs wholesale store. I will purchase this product again, I think this is becoming a permanent product in my household.
Hilary A.
Lindenwold , NJ
How does this compare to the johnsons brand wash? Just curious if it's more moisturizing and lathers up better or not?
Carla J.
How is the scent?
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this smell good?
Ashton B.
Dublin, OH
We unusually use Aveeno baby, anyone one else who had kids with sensitive skin use this?
Lizia P.
SIMI VALLEY, CA
How do u guys thing these products worKs?