BY DOVE #6 in Lotion

The best lotion for babies should give the gentle, nourishing care their delicate skin needs. Bathing can lead to skin dryness, so use Baby Dove Rich Moisture Lotion to help replenish the essential moisture in your baby’s skin. It moisturizes and replenishes your baby’s precious skin barrier for up to 24 hours. From the very first use, this lotion for baby soothes and hydrates to help baby's skin retain its natural moisture and it’s dermatologist and pediatrician tested so you can feel reassured that your baby’s skin is getting the extra special care it deserves. Plus, the gentle, hypoallergenic and pH-neutral formula of our lotion is suitable to use even on your newborn. Use Baby Dove Rich Moisture Lotion after bathtime to moisturize your little one’s delicate skin while leaving it super soft. Looking for a baby lotion for sensitive skin? Try our Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Baby Lotion, which is fragrance free, available in 13 oz and 20 oz bottles.

• Omg i never knew they had dove for baby ive never seen it in my w...1 Answers
    • Does this help with itchy dry skin? My daughter (2) is constantly...1 Answers
    • Where can I find this?1 Answers
    paola m.
    I absolutely love this. I use it ever since my daughter was born it actually is the only thing that works on her
    Maddie L.
    Hartselle
    I actually use this as my moisturizer during the winter months. My skin gets so dry and flaky and this helps so much. I use at both night and day and it is just amazing!
    rosy R.
    This stuff is amazing, my daughter say soft and moisturize through out the whole day. I like it so much. It's smell is so good.
    Marleny H.
    Doral, FL
    I like this lotion. I was first tried the dove tips to toes wash for my kids and love the smell and it is very rich. So bought this lotion to try and I feel very good with it.
    Kim c.
    Columbiana
    Love this product it works so good for my son. Only product he can use on his skin and it works so good! Definitely buying again.
    Kelsey W.
    Muncie, IN
    This lotion is perfect if you have dry but sensitive skin! The scent is clean and not overpowering! The price is a little high but you are paying for the quality. This is the only lotion I will use now!
    Nathalia S.
    Baby Dove Rich Moisture Lotion
    I really like this product for my baby, its aroma is very delicate I love it
    Victoria L.
    Portland
    Very hydrating and leaves hands/body soft for the day. Gentle on the skin and not pricy.
    Brandy M.
    Cornwall
    All time favourite baby product! Switched to dove from johnsons and I'll never go back, makes my baby's smell so good, very gentle on there sensitive skin, the price is worth it! The product lasts surprisingly long!
    Neidelys R.
    I love putting this lotion on after I shave it whenever my elbows are a bit dry because i️t just keeps my skin glowing and smooth for the rest of the day. I love how i️t smells also so that’s always a plus!!
    Katelyn R.
    Jordan T.
    Winfield
    Where can I find this product? I'm itching to try it for my daughter
    Arlandrea E.
    Courtney C.
    Monroe
    Does it smell like baby lotion or no smell?
    Angie S.