BY DOVE #6 in Lotion

The best lotion for babies should give the gentle, nourishing care their delicate skin needs. Bathing can lead to skin dryness, so use Baby Dove Rich Moisture Lotion to help replenish the essential moisture in your baby’s skin. It moisturizes and replenishes your baby’s precious skin barrier for up to 24 hours. From the very first use, this lotion for baby soothes and hydrates to help baby's skin retain its natural moisture and it’s dermatologist and pediatrician tested so you can feel reassured that your baby’s skin is getting the extra special care it deserves. Plus, the gentle, hypoallergenic and pH-neutral formula of our lotion is suitable to use even on your newborn. Use Baby Dove Rich Moisture Lotion after bathtime to moisturize your little one’s delicate skin while leaving it super soft. Looking for a baby lotion for sensitive skin? Try our Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Baby Lotion, which is fragrance free, available in 13 oz and 20 oz bottles.

• Omg i never knew they had dove for baby ive never seen it in my w...1 Answers
    • Does this help with itchy dry skin? My daughter (2) is constantly...1 Answers
    • Where can I find this?1 Answers
    Jess M.
    London, London
    Pointless

doesn’t smell particularly nice or different.
    Didn’t leave my kids or my skin any smoother rather a bit rough.

Used it for about a week and chucked it.
    amanda h.
    I love this product it lives your skin so soft .and smells good .you're skin will feel so soft all day .it's a really good product I recommend people to try this product if that haven't Cuz thay will love it .
    Lupis R.
    Comitan
    Está muy concentrado en el olor, demasiado fuerte para un bebé, el aroma fuerte nada tierno no vale la pena
    Awash W.
    Muscat
    It's very good and very nice and easy to use everyday without work hard especially in the morning it's help you .
    Ava S.
    Fridley
    This product doesn’t a great job of keeping babies skin nice and rich and soft. I like this product buecause I can also use it and my skin feels great 👌.
    Vitória V.
    MMuito bom deixa a pele muito macia, uso e indico pra todas as pessoas que eu conheço para que eles fiquem com a pele igual a minha
    Amberlynn P.
    Covington, LA
    I have always been skeptical of body products from dove because they are so filled with toxic chemicals. Upon seeing this one I looked into it and wasn't surprised when that's what I found with this one.
    Ana J.
    Glen Ellyn, IL
    Sooo I just got a small bottle of this in my target baby box and I was sooooo excited to get it because I was getting ready to give my son a bath and I wanted to test it out. Until someone mentioned this app to me called "Think Dirty". It basically lists all the ingredients in products good and bad. I looked this product up and Dove uses unsafe chemicals in their products. I wouldn't use it on myself so I definitely won't put it on my kids. I wonder what else they put in adult products. Crazy to think how many harmful chemicals we use every day.
    Azul I.
    miExcelente calidad, olor increible, ideal para todo tipo de piel, deja la piel muy suave y tersa. Facil y practico
    David S.
    2.0 out of 5 starsVerified PurchaseThe fragrance was pretty strong for a baby lotion. Should have bought the unscented one instead. It moisturized well enough but I believe we will stick with aveeno.
    Katelyn R.
    Jordan T.
    Winfield
    Where can I find this product? I'm itching to try it for my daughter
    Arlandrea E.
    Courtney C.
    Monroe
    Does it smell like baby lotion or no smell?
    Angie S.