BY DOVE #11 in Lotion

The best lotion for babies should give the gentle, nourishing care their delicate skin needs. Bathing can lead to skin dryness, so use Baby Dove Rich Moisture Lotion to help replenish the essential moisture in your baby’s skin. It moisturizes and replenishes your baby’s precious skin barrier for up to 24 hours. From the very first use, this lotion for baby soothes and hydrates to help baby's skin retain its natural moisture and it’s dermatologist and pediatrician tested so you can feel reassured that your baby’s skin is getting the extra special care it deserves. Plus, the gentle, hypoallergenic and pH-neutral formula of our lotion is suitable to use even on your newborn. Use Baby Dove Rich Moisture Lotion after bathtime to moisturize your little one’s delicate skin while leaving it super soft. Looking for a baby lotion for sensitive skin? Try our Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Baby Lotion, which is fragrance free, available in 13 oz and 20 oz bottles.

• Omg i never knew they had dove for baby ive never seen it in my w...1 Answers
    • Does this help with itchy dry skin? My daughter (2) is constantly...1 Answers
    • Where can I find this?1 Answers
    Bárbara T.
    Caracas
    Uno de mis placeres culposos es usar productos para bebes para hidratar mi piel ya que siento que son de los mejores que existe. Deja mi piel suave y humectada, cinco estrellas porque simplemente me encanta
    Gemini Y.
    I really love this brand and this particular lotion so much right now!! My daughter is on her second bottle already! It is by far much much better than Johnsons baby lotion. It actually keeps her skin moisturized, does NOT feel sticky, smells great, and very light-weight. Worth it's price!!
    Alayna M.
    I love that Dove now has a line of baby washes and lotions. They’re much more natural than Johnson & Johnson and it smells great.
    STRICTLY C.
    Atlanta, GA
    I haven’t used this product, but I bought this product as a gift for my coworker who just had a baby and she loves the product.
    Mariah M.
    Bloomington Springs, TN
    I use this all my ten week old my two year old and my four year old and it makes them smell so good and their skin feel so soft.
    Teresa C.
    Flower Mound, TX
    I love that dove came out with a baby product. This lotion is so light yet hydrating and not greasy. It smells so lovely too
    Carly G.
    This worked wonders in my daughters sensitive skin! Switched from Johnson and Johnson to this and will not be going back!
    Meri I.
    i like the body lotions so so so much because it's smell good i think it's long lasting cause it is so big and i can use it every day on the bath room i like the pacaging so much
    Lauren G.
    As a mom of a newborn I was so happy to see that Dove now has baby products. I suffer from dry skin and eczema myself and Dove is my go to trusted brand. A little of this lotion goes a long way. It has a light scent but not strong or overpowering. I’m definitely going to buy other Dove baby products to keep my baby’s skin baby soft especially in the cold winter in New England.
    Katie N.
    Evansville, IN
    I use this in baby AND myself! I love how light it is (not greasy), and the clean scent. Neither of us have extra dry skin, and it works well for us.
    Katelyn R.
    Jordan T.
    Winfield
    Where can I find this product? I'm itching to try it for my daughter
    Arlandrea E.
    Courtney C.
    Monroe
    Does it smell like baby lotion or no smell?
    Angie S.