BY DOVE #6 in Lotion

The best lotion for babies should give the gentle, nourishing care their delicate skin needs. Bathing can lead to skin dryness, so use Baby Dove Rich Moisture Lotion to help replenish the essential moisture in your baby’s skin. It moisturizes and replenishes your baby’s precious skin barrier for up to 24 hours. From the very first use, this lotion for baby soothes and hydrates to help baby's skin retain its natural moisture and it’s dermatologist and pediatrician tested so you can feel reassured that your baby’s skin is getting the extra special care it deserves. Plus, the gentle, hypoallergenic and pH-neutral formula of our lotion is suitable to use even on your newborn. Use Baby Dove Rich Moisture Lotion after bathtime to moisturize your little one’s delicate skin while leaving it super soft. Looking for a baby lotion for sensitive skin? Try our Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Baby Lotion, which is fragrance free, available in 13 oz and 20 oz bottles.

• Omg i never knew they had dove for baby ive never seen it in my w...1 Answers
    • Does this help with itchy dry skin? My daughter (2) is constantly...1 Answers
    • Where can I find this?1 Answers
    Helene N.
    St Augustine, FL
    I fell in love with the baby wash and have now tryed the lotion. It seems to work really great on my baby who has excema the combo of them both is really moisturizing and its skin feels real soft
    hayleigh n.
    Hibbing, MN
    love dove baby. keeps baby smelling great all day and not greasy feeling. has a good scent where it’s not over powering at all. long lasting as well. i would definitely recommend to new mommies!
    Shemeatric C.
    Baker
    I have a 2 year old niece with sensitive skin. I have used the baby product and the regular white soap on her since we found out that her skin was so sensitive. I tried it out on her since I used it on my son. She no longer have skin rashes and I continue to only bath her in Dove!
    Clarissa S.
    Brownsville
    Baby Dove Rich Moisture Lotion I actually bought this for my son last week and it works amazing, he always smells good like a new born baby I just love it I recommend to all mommies ❤
    Jerrisha J.
    I know it’s for babies but I actually used this on myself. Lol it really made my skin feel “baby soft”. I used it after every shower. I purchased it from target and yes I would buy it again.
    Alexa R.
    It’s a great product. I buy it all the time for my little one and he seems to really enjoy it. It smells very nice and it’s not too harsh at all. I love it and would definitely buy it again
    Riley C.
    This is amazing!I love the smoothness it leaves after you appli!!! I don't really have anything else to say except is awesome! You can find it at Walmart and beauty stores. I found mine here though! So yes! This I would recommend to everyone I know and you!!!
    Vannia B.
    Cottonwood
    Absolutely enjoy this lotion it keeps my body moisturizer throughout the day I bought it at Walmart for a very fair price I use it mostly every single day it’s very gentle doesn’t irritate your skin I would definitely buy it again it’s a very good lotion
    Kristina A.
    Des Moines, IA
    One of the best lotions around. Very moisturizing, but not at all greasy. Light and let's the skin breathe while keeping it from getting ashy in cold temperatures. Definitely would recommend without any reservations.
    Payton S.
    The baby dove line has totally won me over!!! I seriously love fresh scent it's not to overwhelming but still leaves your baby smelling so sweet and fresh! It is so gentle on the skin!
    Katelyn R.
    Jordan T.
    Winfield
    Where can I find this product? I'm itching to try it for my daughter
    Arlandrea E.
    Courtney C.
    Monroe
    Does it smell like baby lotion or no smell?
    Angie S.