BY DOVE #5 in Lotion

The best lotion for babies should give the gentle, nourishing care their delicate skin needs. Bathing can lead to skin dryness, so use Baby Dove Rich Moisture Lotion to help replenish the essential moisture in your baby’s skin. It moisturizes and replenishes your baby’s precious skin barrier for up to 24 hours. From the very first use, this lotion for baby soothes and hydrates to help baby's skin retain its natural moisture and it’s dermatologist and pediatrician tested so you can feel reassured that your baby’s skin is getting the extra special care it deserves. Plus, the gentle, hypoallergenic and pH-neutral formula of our lotion is suitable to use even on your newborn. Use Baby Dove Rich Moisture Lotion after bathtime to moisturize your little one’s delicate skin while leaving it super soft. Looking for a baby lotion for sensitive skin? Try our Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Baby Lotion, which is fragrance free, available in 13 oz and 20 oz bottles.

• Omg i never knew they had dove for baby ive never seen it in my w...1 Answers
    • Does this help with itchy dry skin? My daughter (2) is constantly...1 Answers
    • Where can I find this?1 Answers
    Kayla H.
    Festus , MO
    Best baby lotion I have ever used! I love how quickly it absorbs! My boys skin hasn't felt this soft since they were little bitty babies!!! It's something I would highly recommend for moms to try on their little ones!
    Tia L.
    Huntsville
    Great product! Feels amazing and very soft on my skin! Very effective and i can tell it is very high quality. I purchased this online on amazon for a reasonable amount. I would definitely recommend this to others.
    Savannah L.
    Clarksville, TN
    I am in love with all of the dove lotions and beauty bars. They don’t leave my skin dried out at all. The scent is also great. I love that my skin feels so moisturizer after each use. Definitely worth the money.
    Hayana M.
    Cockeysville , MD
    My daughter skin gets super dry on winter and this is a super good product for her ! Doesn't leaves the skin "sticky" like the kids say about ointments. She loved the smell and puts by herself. Super recommend !
    Alyssa H.
    I had high hopes for this, however was actually disappointed. My son has eczema, so not every body lotion works for him. This worked okay for a little while, but never really helped with his eczema and eventually it just got worse than before. The smell is okay, but for a baby lotion it could be lighter.
    Michelle M.
    Hillsboro
    This is one of the best products out there would recommend!! Leaves my hair so smooth and would totally buy it again!! And not to expensive! But really affordable. I would buy it again if I ever run out of it!!
    Clista G.
    Clearwater , FL
    I love baby dove because it is a sensitive lotion for babies and I love how soft dove products are. I love all dove products so I highly recommend this to anyone who wants soft skin!! I give this dove 5 stars!!
    Andrea A.
    Edmond, OK
    So far I have no complaints about this lotion. It has kept my newborn baby’s skin feeling as soft as a newborns skin should feel. It also smells really good, especially when used with the dove baby bar or wash.
    Wilnesha B.
    Hemet, CA
    This Smells So Good Using This On Babies Work Good But As For Myself I Use It After I Shave To Moisturize. I Also Apply It Before My Makeup Works Good As A Primer Lotion If You Have None Get You Some Of this 😍
    Morgan B.
    Athens , GA
    I love this lotion! While I know it says baby lotion, I still use it! Haha! This lotion keeps my skin soft and doesn’t leave my skin feeling greasy like other lotions are known for. I would recommend to a friend.
    Katelyn R.
    Jordan T.
    Winfield
    Where can I find this product? I'm itching to try it for my daughter
    Amber M.
    Tampa, FL
    Anyone try it ? And where is it sold at ?
    Greysel F.
    Orlando , FL
    How about smell? Is it soft? Nice? Unscented?
    Destiny V.
    Odessa, TX
    is this really helpful for dry skin and how is the scent to this ?