BY DOVE #11 in Lotion

The best lotion for babies should give the gentle, nourishing care their delicate skin needs. Bathing can lead to skin dryness, so use Baby Dove Rich Moisture Lotion to help replenish the essential moisture in your baby’s skin. It moisturizes and replenishes your baby’s precious skin barrier for up to 24 hours. From the very first use, this lotion for baby soothes and hydrates to help baby's skin retain its natural moisture and it’s dermatologist and pediatrician tested so you can feel reassured that your baby’s skin is getting the extra special care it deserves. Plus, the gentle, hypoallergenic and pH-neutral formula of our lotion is suitable to use even on your newborn. Use Baby Dove Rich Moisture Lotion after bathtime to moisturize your little one’s delicate skin while leaving it super soft. Looking for a baby lotion for sensitive skin? Try our Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Baby Lotion, which is fragrance free, available in 13 oz and 20 oz bottles.

• Omg i never knew they had dove for baby ive never seen it in my w...1 Answers
    • Does this help with itchy dry skin? My daughter (2) is constantly...1 Answers
    • Where can I find this?1 Answers
    Jennifer D.
    New Boston, MI
    I think its absolutely amazing that dove created a line just for babies. I've never used it personally but I know a few people who have tried it and said it leaves babies skin soft and full of moisture.
    Megan N.
    Tuscaloosa
    I absolutely love this lotion! My little one has severe eczema on his back and arm. This along with the baby dove body wash has completely cleared his eczema. Will be using this for a long time!
    hayleigh n.
    Chisholm, MN
    love dove baby. keeps baby smelling great all day and not greasy feeling. has a good scent where it’s not over powering at all. long lasting as well. i would definitely recommend to new mommies!
    Clarissa S.
    Brownsville, TX
    Baby Dove Rich Moisture Lotion I actually bought this for my son last week and it works amazing, he always smells good like a new born baby I just love it I recommend to all mommies ❤
    Jerrisha J.
    I know it’s for babies but I actually used this on myself. Lol it really made my skin feel “baby soft”. I used it after every shower. I purchased it from target and yes I would buy it again.
    Riley C.
    This is amazing!I love the smoothness it leaves after you appli!!! I don't really have anything else to say except is awesome! You can find it at Walmart and beauty stores. I found mine here though! So yes! This I would recommend to everyone I know and you!!!
    Alexa R.
    It’s a great product. I buy it all the time for my little one and he seems to really enjoy it. It smells very nice and it’s not too harsh at all. I love it and would definitely buy it again
    Allyssa M.
    Cazenovia, NY
    I recommend this to all my patients and new moms. It's super gentle on their baby's skin and smells great. This is the best brand. It's the only line of soap I like to use. I would highly recommend this product.
    Kelsey W.
    Muncie, IN
    This lotion is perfect if you have dry but sensitive skin! The scent is clean and not overpowering! The price is a little high but you are paying for the quality. This is the only lotion I will use now!
    Michelle U.
    Conroe, TX
    Love this product. I bought it when my baby was tiny, loved it then. Made the mistake of trying an organic product when my baby dove ran out, quickly ran to the store and bought my dove. Makes baby smell yummy and her skin is super soft. It is easy to wash off as well.
    Katelyn R.
    Jordan T.
    Winfield
    Where can I find this product? I'm itching to try it for my daughter
    Arlandrea E.
    Courtney C.
    Monroe
    Does it smell like baby lotion or no smell?
    Angie S.