BY DOVE #6 in Lotion

The best lotion for babies should give the gentle, nourishing care their delicate skin needs. Bathing can lead to skin dryness, so use Baby Dove Rich Moisture Lotion to help replenish the essential moisture in your baby’s skin. It moisturizes and replenishes your baby’s precious skin barrier for up to 24 hours. From the very first use, this lotion for baby soothes and hydrates to help baby's skin retain its natural moisture and it’s dermatologist and pediatrician tested so you can feel reassured that your baby’s skin is getting the extra special care it deserves. Plus, the gentle, hypoallergenic and pH-neutral formula of our lotion is suitable to use even on your newborn. Use Baby Dove Rich Moisture Lotion after bathtime to moisturize your little one’s delicate skin while leaving it super soft. Looking for a baby lotion for sensitive skin? Try our Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Baby Lotion, which is fragrance free, available in 13 oz and 20 oz bottles.

• Omg i never knew they had dove for baby ive never seen it in my w...1 Answers
    • Does this help with itchy dry skin? My daughter (2) is constantly...1 Answers
    • Where can I find this?1 Answers
    Krystle K.
    Sewell, NJ
    Love this line for my girls! Lightweight but moisturizing and not sticky and greasy after applied and absorbed! Fantastic moisturizer for those little ones that are sensitive and its got a great light scent so they still smell like delicious babies!
    Winifer A.
    New Bedford, MA
    I purchased this lotion for myself as I needed some extra moisturizing without all of the harsh irritants. I love how moisturizing it is! I use it on my face as well as my body! I just wish it had a better fragrance but otherwise great product!
    Trinidad P.
    I got this for my twins when they first came out at Target and I didn't like it as much as I expected. Although it did moisturized their skin and was gentle enough. I didn't like that it felt kind of greasy and it didn't leave any scent on them.
    Breanna L.
    Prattville, AL
    I have mixed feelings in regards to this product. I love the smell and texture. I'm unhappy with the rating on the "think dirty" app. It rates extremely high in terms of carcinogens. I don't plan to use any Dove baby products in the future.
    Ericka G.
    One of the best to use. It leaves your whole skin so smooth and feeling like a baby. All my family uses it and they all love it. I highly recommend it to others. Im pretty sure your skin will feel wonderful after you use it. I would definelty continue in purchasing this product.
    Christina R.
    Tarpon Springs
    Dove has always been a product I use. The fragrance of Dove products is divine also. This lotion keeps my skin moisturized and smooth throughout the day and night. I recommend using this on adult and baby skin! Thank you DOVE!
    Ishani N.
    Richardson
    I love this product so much i recommend it to every one, it made me very happy using it, its a great gift for family and friends and would also be great to have around the house for your self, dont pass up on this product it is amazing and you wont regret getting it
    jocelyn c.
    long branch, NJ
    dove is great! the baby products are sooo soothing! i use these on my nephew and they do not harm his skin and always leaves him moisturized! the scent is soothing and doesn’t burn his eyes. It’s all my sister uses on him now!!
    Rayetta F.
    I used this lotion on my baby and WOW is all I can say!! It keeps her feeling very smooth and soft!! With Texas humidity it actually keeps her skin very moisturized throughout the day!! I can't thank Dove enough for this product
    Jody D.
    My sister bought this lotion for her baby. I tried it and it left my hands feeling super soft. The smell was good. It wasn't a strong smell. It compares well to similar products. I will be recommending this product to friends.
    Katelyn R.
    Jordan T.
    Winfield
    Where can I find this product? I'm itching to try it for my daughter
    Arlandrea E.
    Courtney C.
    Monroe
    Does it smell like baby lotion or no smell?
    Angie S.