BY DOVE #11 in Lotion

The best lotion for babies should give the gentle, nourishing care their delicate skin needs. Bathing can lead to skin dryness, so use Baby Dove Rich Moisture Lotion to help replenish the essential moisture in your baby’s skin. It moisturizes and replenishes your baby’s precious skin barrier for up to 24 hours. From the very first use, this lotion for baby soothes and hydrates to help baby's skin retain its natural moisture and it’s dermatologist and pediatrician tested so you can feel reassured that your baby’s skin is getting the extra special care it deserves. Plus, the gentle, hypoallergenic and pH-neutral formula of our lotion is suitable to use even on your newborn. Use Baby Dove Rich Moisture Lotion after bathtime to moisturize your little one’s delicate skin while leaving it super soft. Looking for a baby lotion for sensitive skin? Try our Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Baby Lotion, which is fragrance free, available in 13 oz and 20 oz bottles.

• Omg i never knew they had dove for baby ive never seen it in my w...1 Answers
    • Does this help with itchy dry skin? My daughter (2) is constantly...1 Answers
    • Where can I find this?1 Answers
    Kristen B.
    Even tho this is a baby product I still use it. Most of the time I use it in the winter when my skin gets super dry this keeps my skin soft and glowing! I would recommend to anyone who gets really dry skin in the winter or any time of the year. Just because it is made for babies doesn't mean adults can't use it too...
    Amanda S.
    Tell City
    I use this almost everyday on my one year old and on both of my 4 month old twins! It is a little expensive but it is worth it for how good it works! My kids have very sensitive skin and this is one of the only lotions that actually work and don’t break them out. I will be buying this lotion as much as possible!
    Janice R.
    Philadelphia , PA
    I think I may love this more than Johnson and Johnson for my son it smells sooo good and it was a great price of $5 which costs the same as a bottle of Johnson and Johnson.Its so smooth and creamy and when I apply it on my son he goes to sleep literally 15 minutes after just give him a bottle and he's out
    Maridelsa R.
    Bronx
    I have tried many baby shampoos and I just don't feel like they are getting my daughters hair clean. This lathered beautifully and put so much moisture into her hair that I didn't even need to spray on the detangler. I have used Dove products for years and am so happy to have found them for my 2 year old.
    Tatiyana G.
    Rowlett, TX
    I just found out about this Dove body wash from trying a sample and I know it's for baby's but it worked wonders on my skin so if you looking for a Dove body wash that's smells awesome and leaves your skin smoother than a baby's bottom or if you just want to try it on you baby it's the perfect product
    Samantha H.
    This stuff is great. It has a stronger smell to it but I use it on my sensitive kids and they are fine with it. This is the kind of lotion that leaves you clammy and doesn’t sink in all the way. But my kids have eczema so this is exactly what they need. We switched from Aveeno to this instead!
    Ally M.
    Redding
    I use this on my nephew because he is allergic to everything but this and it’s kept him from being dry or getting dry feet like he was before he loves it too because my dog loves licking lotions and it makes him laugh, it’s a product I recommend every mom to use if she has a sensitive baby
    t a n y a d.
    Merced, CA
    This lotion is great on my sensitive eczema skin. It is very soothing and gentle on the skin. I always tend to use it after i shower daily. It tends to be long lasting on my body, just not my hand since I wash them alot. I always tell my friends about this product. Its worth the try.
    Hira J.
    Linden, MI
     This product is great. I bought mine from Walmart. I used it for about two weeks and then started to see some really great results. it kept my skin nice and smooth all day long. I would definitely give this a shot. Although I know it's meant for babies, it is good for adults too.
    Michelle T.
    Dayton, NJ
    This lotion is pretty heavily fragranced which is surprising to me for a baby product. I would feel better using this on my baby (when I have one) without the extra chemical. It applies well and sinks right into the skin but leaves a slightly sticky (not silky smooth) finish.
    Katelyn R.
    Jordan T.
    Winfield
    Where can I find this product? I'm itching to try it for my daughter
    Arlandrea E.
    Courtney C.
    Monroe
    Does it smell like baby lotion or no smell?
    Angie S.