BY DOVE #5 in Lotion

The best lotion for babies should give the gentle, nourishing care their delicate skin needs. Bathing can lead to skin dryness, so use Baby Dove Rich Moisture Lotion to help replenish the essential moisture in your baby’s skin. It moisturizes and replenishes your baby’s precious skin barrier for up to 24 hours. From the very first use, this lotion for baby soothes and hydrates to help baby's skin retain its natural moisture and it’s dermatologist and pediatrician tested so you can feel reassured that your baby’s skin is getting the extra special care it deserves. Plus, the gentle, hypoallergenic and pH-neutral formula of our lotion is suitable to use even on your newborn. Use Baby Dove Rich Moisture Lotion after bathtime to moisturize your little one’s delicate skin while leaving it super soft. Looking for a baby lotion for sensitive skin? Try our Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Baby Lotion, which is fragrance free, available in 13 oz and 20 oz bottles.

• Omg i never knew they had dove for baby ive never seen it in my w...1 Answers
    • Does this help with itchy dry skin? My daughter (2) is constantly...1 Answers
    • Where can I find this?1 Answers
    Marisela A.
    Cypress, TX
    This is heaven sent for people that suffer from eczema. My daughter suffers from eczema and it hurts my heart when she would scratch and I couldn't find a product that worked. I looked and bought and finally found this product and I love it. I use it on her everyday and she doesn't have that many flare ups anymore. It's amazing
    Rubielyn B.
    Jeffersonville
    Kids has a sensitive skin,so I always cared of what I used for my son. He has a dry skin,using this lotion help his skin moisture. Even me used it too. I usually bought this in a grocery store.I recommend it to those who have kids.
    Denise H.
    Wilmington , NC
    At one time I bought this for a facial moisturizer because I was sensitive to other thicker lotions for a while. The packaging attracted me to this initially-I thought it looked so cute and I have been using Dove for many years. This lotion smells light and fresh and feels very moisturizing on the skin. I would buy this again!
    Kelsey W.
    Muncie, IN
    This lotion is perfect if you have dry but sensitive skin! The scent is clean and not overpowering! The price is a little high but you are paying for the quality. This is the only lotion I will use now!
    Emily M.
    Nelsonville , OH
    This product is amazing. My baby niece sometimes has hives as babies do when they try some new things in this always helps her skin. Leaves it feeling soft and smelling great. (Sometimes I even use it) I would definitely recommend
    Lida D.
    dallas
    Me gusta porque es un jabón q permite y da una suavidad en la piel me encanta uso la marca desde hace mucho tiempo jabón desodorante y el champú toda la línea me fascina ñoña cambio por nada y también deja un aroma al cuerpo
    Kristen B.
    Even tho this is a baby product I still use it. Most of the time I use it in the winter when my skin gets super dry this keeps my skin soft and glowing! I would recommend to anyone who gets really dry skin in the winter or any time of the year. Just because it is made for babies doesn't mean adults can't use it too...
    Amanda S.
    Tell City
    I use this almost everyday on my one year old and on both of my 4 month old twins! It is a little expensive but it is worth it for how good it works! My kids have very sensitive skin and this is one of the only lotions that actually work and don’t break them out. I will be buying this lotion as much as possible!
    Janice R.
    Philadelphia , PA
    I think I may love this more than Johnson and Johnson for my son it smells sooo good and it was a great price of $5 which costs the same as a bottle of Johnson and Johnson.Its so smooth and creamy and when I apply it on my son he goes to sleep literally 15 minutes after just give him a bottle and he's out
    Maridelsa R.
    I have tried many baby shampoos and I just don't feel like they are getting my daughters hair clean. This lathered beautifully and put so much moisture into her hair that I didn't even need to spray on the detangler. I have used Dove products for years and am so happy to have found them for my 2 year old.
    Katelyn R.
    Jordan T.
    Winfield
    Where can I find this product? I'm itching to try it for my daughter
    Amber M.
    Tampa, FL
    Anyone try it ? And where is it sold at ?
    Greysel F.
    Orlando , FL
    How about smell? Is it soft? Nice? Unscented?
    Destiny V.
    Odessa, TX
    is this really helpful for dry skin and how is the scent to this ?