BY DOVE #6 in Lotion

The best lotion for babies should give the gentle, nourishing care their delicate skin needs. Bathing can lead to skin dryness, so use Baby Dove Rich Moisture Lotion to help replenish the essential moisture in your baby’s skin. It moisturizes and replenishes your baby’s precious skin barrier for up to 24 hours. From the very first use, this lotion for baby soothes and hydrates to help baby's skin retain its natural moisture and it’s dermatologist and pediatrician tested so you can feel reassured that your baby’s skin is getting the extra special care it deserves. Plus, the gentle, hypoallergenic and pH-neutral formula of our lotion is suitable to use even on your newborn. Use Baby Dove Rich Moisture Lotion after bathtime to moisturize your little one’s delicate skin while leaving it super soft. Looking for a baby lotion for sensitive skin? Try our Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Baby Lotion, which is fragrance free, available in 13 oz and 20 oz bottles.

• Omg i never knew they had dove for baby ive never seen it in my w...1 Answers
    • Does this help with itchy dry skin? My daughter (2) is constantly...1 Answers
    • Where can I find this?1 Answers
    Allyssa M.
    Cazenovia, NY
    I recommend this to all my patients and new moms. It's super gentle on their baby's skin and smells great. This is the best brand. It's the only line of soap I like to use. I would highly recommend this product.
    Diana D.
    I got this for my son. I absolutely love using this after baths. Leaves his skin so soft and smelling so wonderful definitely recommend it doesn't really have a deep perfume scent that's what I like about it.
    mandie M.
    Cordova, AL
    Baby Dove Rich Moisture Tip-to-Toe Wash is a super good all in one head to toe body wash for baby. It doesn't lather a lot but smells good and leaves their skin soft
    Michelle U.
    Conroe, TX
    Love this product. I bought it when my baby was tiny, loved it then. Made the mistake of trying an organic product when my baby dove ran out, quickly ran to the store and bought my dove. Makes baby smell yummy and her skin is super soft. It is easy to wash off as well.
    Sable C.
    I love DOVE for baby! My little one loves this stuff it is very gentle for skin. It has a very clean scent. So it won’t harm your babies skin. It’s long lasting. I would definitely recommend this for anyone who has a baby or a kid.
    Francina P.
    coatesville
    This product makes my skin so soft, it's amazing!. It smalls great and my skin stays soft all that. This is a baby product but I use it and i love it! I love this soap!!!!
    Paris K.
    Shelby Twp, MI
    The best lotion EVER. It's so light weight and amazing for sensitive skin. I use it day and night and it doesn't have a strong smell. You definitely can use it on baby's.
    Diana A.
    I love this baby lotion everytime i give a bath to my baby i put it on him because it leaves his skin soft im was wondering if they can make the bottle a little bigger.
    Annaleesah P.
    My skin is very sensitive with certain products , but this one really works. It smells good , and definitely does a good job moisturizing my skin. You can get it at any drug store or regular store.
    Britney H.
    Scottsboro, AL
    Just recently tried this lotion for myself. It has a soft baby scent but is soothing and pleasant. It’s a very light cream but super moisturizing. I love using it on my neck, elbows and knees.
    Katelyn R.
    Jordan T.
    Winfield
    Where can I find this product? I'm itching to try it for my daughter
    Arlandrea E.
    Courtney C.
    Monroe
    Does it smell like baby lotion or no smell?
    Angie S.