BY DOVE #6 in Lotion

The best lotion for babies should give the gentle, nourishing care their delicate skin needs. Bathing can lead to skin dryness, so use Baby Dove Rich Moisture Lotion to help replenish the essential moisture in your baby’s skin. It moisturizes and replenishes your baby’s precious skin barrier for up to 24 hours. From the very first use, this lotion for baby soothes and hydrates to help baby's skin retain its natural moisture and it’s dermatologist and pediatrician tested so you can feel reassured that your baby’s skin is getting the extra special care it deserves. Plus, the gentle, hypoallergenic and pH-neutral formula of our lotion is suitable to use even on your newborn. Use Baby Dove Rich Moisture Lotion after bathtime to moisturize your little one’s delicate skin while leaving it super soft. Looking for a baby lotion for sensitive skin? Try our Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Baby Lotion, which is fragrance free, available in 13 oz and 20 oz bottles.

• Omg i never knew they had dove for baby ive never seen it in my w...1 Answers
    • Does this help with itchy dry skin? My daughter (2) is constantly...1 Answers
    • Where can I find this?1 Answers
    Karla R.
    brooklyn, NY
    This worked magic on my son. Not to ramble on but my daughter who is now 8, had bad eczema when she was a baby nothing would work (not aguaphor, not cetaphil, etc, nothing) but avenoo eczema products n oil worked. So being cautious with my now, 5 month old, I right away started with avenoo, to prevent any skin issues, however avenoo and all the other brands gave him a bad skin reaction. Luckily I work with doctors (not pediatrics) that happen to also have infants and toddlers, when I asked, they mentioned similar happened with their kids and only dove worked. Dove baby being a new version of the product I was a bit skeptical, but I must say the it's a great product. I use it on his body twice a day, the first time it healed his skin in 24hrs. It dries properly and dosent give a sticky feeling to the skin, it also had a nice soft scent unlike most sensitive products that smell like glue or nothing at all. I highly recommend it.

-One Happy Mommy
    derri r.
    I'm an adult and use this for myself but its still amazing. I loveeee the scent even though it's fairly soft. When I bathe with the body wash and apply the lotion afterwards I can still smell it a few hours later. I will say it's not crazy moisturizing, however. Its got more of a runny texture than a thick cream texture. Slightly thinner than J&J baby lotion in my opinion.
    Ashley H.
    Price
    I quit using Johnsons and switched to this after my preemie came home. She had very dry sensitive skin and this was so moisturizing. I actually got this as a gift at my sprinkle shower from my SIL and I was so thankful that I did! The only bad thing I have to say is the smell isn't as good as the Johnson baby lotion. Other than that the Dove is amazing. We switched to the whole line of Dove Baby.
    Jennifer R.
    Fitzgerald
    I bought this for my grandson. I love the way it smells and makes his skin stay soft. Its very gentle and works great. The product is just great. There are no cons to this. Its long lasting  thats for sure. I would definitely buy again.
    Allison M.
    I love this for me and my siblings. Used to we would always use johnson and johnsons, but now we always use this it has become the new staple in our household.
    Zaire B.
    Boston, MA
    I bought this for my son who is due in a few days. I have been using this product and it smells amazing. It does not dry out my skin and keeps it moisturized. It is a little pricey depending on where you buy it from
    Neidelys R.
    I love putting this lotion on after I shave it whenever my elbows are a bit dry because i️t just keeps my skin glowing and smooth for the rest of the day. I love how i️t smells also so that’s always a plus!!
    heather w.
    Dinwiddie, VA
    i used this on my baby after a bath. it smelled very nice and clean. it made my baby's skin really soft and moisturized. i use it every time my baby gets out of the bath now. i would definitely buy again.
    Rebecca P.
    Moore
    I love this product and how soft it makes my baby's skin feel afterwards. Smells amazing on top of that! Doesn't make him feel oily after use like other products. Baby Dove Rich Moisture Lotion
    Megan N.
    Tuscaloosa
    I absolutely love this lotion! My little one has severe eczema on his back and arm. This along with the baby dove body wash has completely cleared his eczema. Will be using this for a long time!
    Katelyn R.
    Jordan T.
    Winfield
    Where can I find this product? I'm itching to try it for my daughter
    Arlandrea E.
    Courtney C.
    Monroe
    Does it smell like baby lotion or no smell?
    Angie S.