BY DOVE #7 in Lotion

The best lotion for babies should give the gentle, nourishing care their delicate skin needs. Bathing can lead to skin dryness, so use Baby Dove Rich Moisture Lotion to help replenish the essential moisture in your baby’s skin. It moisturizes and replenishes your baby’s precious skin barrier for up to 24 hours. From the very first use, this lotion for baby soothes and hydrates to help baby's skin retain its natural moisture and it’s dermatologist and pediatrician tested so you can feel reassured that your baby’s skin is getting the extra special care it deserves. Plus, the gentle, hypoallergenic and pH-neutral formula of our lotion is suitable to use even on your newborn. Use Baby Dove Rich Moisture Lotion after bathtime to moisturize your little one’s delicate skin while leaving it super soft. Looking for a baby lotion for sensitive skin? Try our Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Baby Lotion, which is fragrance free, available in 13 oz and 20 oz bottles.

• Omg i never knew they had dove for baby ive never seen it in my w...1 Answers
    • Does this help with itchy dry skin? My daughter (2) is constantly...1 Answers
    • Where can I find this?1 Answers
    Karla R.
    brooklyn, NY
    This worked magic on my son. Not to ramble on but my daughter who is now 8, had bad eczema when she was a baby nothing would work (not aguaphor, not cetaphil, etc, nothing) but avenoo eczema products n oil worked. So being cautious with my now, 5 month old, I right away started with avenoo, to prevent any skin issues, however avenoo and all the other brands gave him a bad skin reaction. Luckily I work with doctors (not pediatrics) that happen to also have infants and toddlers, when I asked, they mentioned similar happened with their kids and only dove worked. Dove baby being a new version of the product I was a bit skeptical, but I must say the it's a great product. I use it on his body twice a day, the first time it healed his skin in 24hrs. It dries properly and dosent give a sticky feeling to the skin, it also had a nice soft scent unlike most sensitive products that smell like glue or nothing at all. I highly recommend it.

-One Happy Mommy
    Lauren G.
    As a mom of a newborn I was so happy to see that Dove now has baby products. I suffer from dry skin and eczema myself and Dove is my go to trusted brand. A little of this lotion goes a long way. It has a light scent but not strong or overpowering. I’m definitely going to buy other Dove baby products to keep my baby’s skin baby soft especially in the cold winter in New England.
    Lori C.
    Colorado Spgs, CO
    Love this for my son!

His skin is pretty dry so we needed a full coverage and Dove didn’t disappoint. Isn’t super think but a lighter consistency. Is absorbed right away and leaves a clean sent.
    I was concerned about the size but it lasts about three weeks.
    Ashley H.
    Price
    I quit using Johnsons and switched to this after my preemie came home. She had very dry sensitive skin and this was so moisturizing. I actually got this as a gift at my sprinkle shower from my SIL and I was so thankful that I did! The only bad thing I have to say is the smell isn't as good as the Johnson baby lotion. Other than that the Dove is amazing. We switched to the whole line of Dove Baby.
    derri r.
    I'm an adult and use this for myself but its still amazing. I loveeee the scent even though it's fairly soft. When I bathe with the body wash and apply the lotion afterwards I can still smell it a few hours later. I will say it's not crazy moisturizing, however. Its got more of a runny texture than a thick cream texture. Slightly thinner than J&J baby lotion in my opinion.
    Marisela A.
    Cypress, TX
    This is heaven sent for people that suffer from eczema. My daughter suffers from eczema and it hurts my heart when she would scratch and I couldn't find a product that worked. I looked and bought and finally found this product and I love it. I use it on her everyday and she doesn't have that many flare ups anymore. It's amazing
    Denise H.
    Wilmington , NC
    At one time I bought this for a facial moisturizer because I was sensitive to other thicker lotions for a while. The packaging attracted me to this initially-I thought it looked so cute and I have been using Dove for many years. This lotion smells light and fresh and feels very moisturizing on the skin. I would buy this again!
    Rubielyn B.
    Jeffersonville
    Kids has a sensitive skin,so I always cared of what I used for my son. He has a dry skin,using this lotion help his skin moisture. Even me used it too. I usually bought this in a grocery store.I recommend it to those who have kids.
    Lida D.
    dallas
    Me gusta porque es un jabón q permite y da una suavidad en la piel me encanta uso la marca desde hace mucho tiempo jabón desodorante y el champú toda la línea me fascina ñoña cambio por nada y también deja un aroma al cuerpo
    Kristen B.
    Even tho this is a baby product I still use it. Most of the time I use it in the winter when my skin gets super dry this keeps my skin soft and glowing! I would recommend to anyone who gets really dry skin in the winter or any time of the year. Just because it is made for babies doesn't mean adults can't use it too...
    Katelyn R.
    Jordan T.
    Winfield
    Where can I find this product? I'm itching to try it for my daughter
    Amber M.
    Tampa, FL
    Anyone try it ? And where is it sold at ?
    Greysel F.
    Orlando, FL
    How about smell? Is it soft? Nice? Unscented?
    Destiny V.
    odessa, TX
    is this really helpful for dry skin and how is the scent to this ?