BY DOVE #4 in Lotion

The best lotion for babies should give the gentle, nourishing care their delicate skin needs. Bathing can lead to skin dryness, so use Baby Dove Rich Moisture Lotion to help replenish the essential moisture in your baby’s skin. It moisturizes and replenishes your baby’s precious skin barrier for up to 24 hours. From the very first use, this lotion for baby soothes and hydrates to help baby's skin retain its natural moisture and it’s dermatologist and pediatrician tested so you can feel reassured that your baby’s skin is getting the extra special care it deserves. Plus, the gentle, hypoallergenic and pH-neutral formula of our lotion is suitable to use even on your newborn. Use Baby Dove Rich Moisture Lotion after bathtime to moisturize your little one’s delicate skin while leaving it super soft. Looking for a baby lotion for sensitive skin? Try our Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Baby Lotion, which is fragrance free, available in 13 oz and 20 oz bottles.

• Omg i never knew they had dove for baby ive never seen it in my w...1 Answers
    • Does this help with itchy dry skin? My daughter (2) is constantly...1 Answers
    Karla R.
    Karla R.
    brooklyn, NY
    This worked magic on my son. Not to ramble on but my daughter who is now 8, had bad eczema when she was a baby nothing would work (not aguaphor, not cetaphil, etc, nothing) but avenoo eczema products n oil worked. So being cautious with my now, 5 month old, I right away started with avenoo, to prevent any skin issues, however avenoo and all the other brands gave him a bad skin reaction. Luckily I work with doctors (not pediatrics) that happen to also have infants and toddlers, when I asked, they mentioned similar happened with their kids and only dove worked. Dove baby being a new version of the product I was a bit skeptical, but I must say the it's a great product. I use it on his body twice a day, the first time it healed his skin in 24hrs. It dries properly and dosent give a sticky feeling to the skin, it also had a nice soft scent unlike most sensitive products that smell like glue or nothing at all. I highly recommend it.

-One Happy Mommy
    Shaun D.
    Shaun D.
    I just bought the Baby Dove Rich Moisture Lotion about a week ago for my newborn baby boy and I to use! This stuff is amazing! I love love love the way it smells on both of us! The texture of the lotion is thick, but not too thick which is amazing for me since Im constantly battling dry skin on my hands and chest. Another reason I use it is because smelling like your baby is a natural breast milk stimulant! I use it in the morning after my shower and at night! Also, it feels absolutely amazing after shaving my legs! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone, you can get it pretty much anywhere. I got my bottle from Target! I can't wait to dry the Baby Dove Rich Moisture Shampoo and Baby Dove Rich Moisture Tip-to-Toe Wash as well!
    Ana J.
    Ana J.
    Glen Ellyn, IL
    Sooo I just got a small bottle of this in my target baby box and I was sooooo excited to get it because I was getting ready to give my son a bath and I wanted to test it out. Until someone mentioned this app to me called "Think Dirty". It basically lists all the ingredients in products good and bad. I looked this product up and Dove uses unsafe chemicals in their products. I wouldn't use it on myself so I definitely won't put it on my kids. I wonder what else they put in adult products. Crazy to think how many harmful chemicals we use every day.
    Elly L.
    Elly L.
    Whittier, CA
    Omg I absolutely love this my son had a dry skin rash and I tried other products but as soon as I saw this I said why not give it a try! I have used Dove products myself and think they are moisturizing and so I bought it and when you apply the lotion it goes on a bit thick but then turns watery and once done applying it leaves skin super soft within two days my sons dry rash went down. I am going to continue using this for my son I highly recommend this product
    Tiana B.
    Tiana B.
    I use this on my daughter she has baby eczema and is always dry... the first time I used this the dryness was not as dry and I was so relieved for my daughter. She is only 3 months and I of course don't know if she is bothered by it or not but I am glad that I found something that may ease her pains and itchiness! It smells good also like a fresh clean subtle smell! I found it at Walgreens. The only thing I did don't like was the price but I got it anyways to see if it worked!
    Amber W.
    Amber W.
    Delbarton, WV
    Love ,love this!!  I was so excited when I seen this at babies r us. My have been using Dove for over 14 years when my oldest son had to stop using baby soaps and body wash so we tried dove white on him and it has been in our showers ever since!  And now this it smells wonderful not to loud it's very pleasant I bathed my daughter who is 9 months old the day I bought and applied the lotion afterwards and her skin was so soft and the smells was great!  Her skin was still soft the next day I love it and high recommend..  Baby Dove Rich Moisture Tip-to-Toe Wash
    Crystal S.
    Crystal S.
    East Alton, IL
    This is sooo amazing, creamy, makes my skin amazingly soft, the scent smells very refreshing, my husband loves when I use this, he said it makes my skin super soft!! Great quality for the price I think it's very reasonable especially for the amount you get its lasted me quite awhile and my teenage daughter uses it as well! A must try and a must have! I may add that I have eczema and this product does not irritate my skin it gas actually helped it!
    Amber R.
    Amber R.
    Crystal Lake, IL
    I have mixed feeling about this lotion. My son is 4 1/2 months. I bought this for him because I use dove for myself and I like it. I used it on him and he developed a rash, it could be just his sensitive baby skin but every time I put it on him he gets the rash and a few hives. However, I tried this on myself and it is very pleasant! Leaves your skin feeling so soft and the texture of the lotion is a very light feeling. I would say no to putting this on your babies. Like I said it could be just my son but I wouldn't recommend it for any babies
    Savannah B.
    Savannah B.
    Thank you @dove for sending me this for free for review purposes only! I'm apart of the Dove Insiders and I was able to try out some of the new Baby Dove products! I really loved this lotion because it was very Moisturizing! With a light non greasy formula it's great for sensitive skin, not to mention the great baby scent! Head on over to find yours now!
    Sabrina F.
    Sabrina F.
    Bolling Afb, DC
    You guys have to try this out for your babies! Ever since purchasing this bad boy, my daughter has been smelling amazinggggg! I feel it's not harsh at all as an over all product. Definitely when I run out I will be back at the store buying another one again.
    Katelyn R.
    Katelyn R.
    Jordan T.
    Jordan T.
    Winfield
    Where can I find this product? I'm itching to try it for my daughter
    Yvette A.
    Yvette A.
    Riverdale, IL
    I have a new grandson and I noticed that a lot of the baby products irritate his skin, has anyone noticed any irritation to there baby skin.
    Mary C.
    Mary C.
    This is awesome that Dove came out with a Baby Dove! Does it have a scent or is it no scent? I'm thinking about allegeries.
    Irene B.