Add a Photo

By DOVE
#6 in Lotion

The best lotion for babies should give the gentle, nourishing care their delicate skin needs. Bathing can lead to skin dryness, so use Baby Dove Rich Moisture Lotion to help replenish the essential moisture in your baby’s skin. It moisturizes and replenishes your baby’s precious skin barrier for up to 24 hours. From the very first use, this lotion for baby soothes and hydrates to help baby's skin retain its natural moisture and it’s dermatologist and pediatrician tested so you can feel reassured that your baby’s skin is getting the extra special care it deserves. Plus, the gentle, hypoallergenic and pH-neutral formula of our lotion is suitable to use even on your newborn. Use Baby Dove Rich Moisture Lotion after bathtime to moisturize your little one’s delicate skin while leaving it super soft. Looking for a baby lotion for sensitive skin? Try our Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Baby Lotion, which is fragrance free, available in 13 oz and 20 oz bottles.

Photos (9)
    Ana J.
    Ana J.
    Glen ellyn , Il

Sooo I just got a small bottle of this in my target baby box and I was sooooo excited to get it because I was getting ready to give my son a bath and I wanted to test it out. Until someone mentioned this app to me called "Think Dirty". It basically lists all the ingredients in products good and bad. I looked this product up and Dove uses unsafe chemicals in their products. I wouldn't use it on myself so I definitely won't put it on my kids. I wonder what else they put in adult products. Crazy to think how many harmful chemicals we use every day.
    Tiana B.
    Tiana B.

I use this on my daughter she has baby eczema and is always dry... the first time I used this the dryness was not as dry and I was so relieved for my daughter. She is only 3 months and I of course don't know if she is bothered by it or not but I am glad that I found something that may ease her pains and itchiness! It smells good also like a fresh clean subtle smell! I found it at Walgreens. The only thing I did don't like was the price but I got it anyways to see if it worked!
    Elly L.
    Elly L.
    Santa Ana, Ca

Omg I absolutely love this my son had a dry skin rash and I tried other products but as soon as I saw this I said why not give it a try! I have used Dove products myself and think they are moisturizing and so I bought it and when you apply the lotion it goes on a bit thick but then turns watery and once done applying it leaves skin super soft within two days my sons dry rash went down. I am going to continue using this for my son I highly recommend this product
    Crystal S.
    Crystal S.
    East Alton, IL

This is sooo amazing, creamy, makes my skin amazingly soft, the scent smells very refreshing, my husband loves when I use this, he said it makes my skin super soft!! Great quality for the price I think it's very reasonable especially for the amount you get its lasted me quite awhile and my teenage daughter uses it as well! A must try and a must have! I may add that I have eczema and this product does not irritate my skin it gas actually helped it!
    Kristen D.
    Kristen D.

I don't have kids, but I used this cream on myself & I LOVED it! I have really sensitive skin, so I've been gravitating towards baby products lately. This made my skin so soft. It's really moisturizing. It smells so good, kind of like a cabbage patch kid.

I have really bad dry skin on my hands and this helped it clear up a lot! I also put this on my legs, arms and stomach. It cleared up any little bit of dryness!
    Telia W.
    Telia W.
    Conway, AR

I definitely rate all dove products a five because all their products are really good to use for sensitive skin or dry skin or any types of problems.. I never knew that that they had baby stuff in dove and I really want this because I do have a toddler and he's always getting messy and giving into things that gets him dirty so I would love for him to try this!!! :)
    coniann h.
    coniann h.

I love love love anything dove.. Now they have dove products for babys and i love it. Keeps my babies skins so soft and moist.. Their skin gets dry and this helps stay moist for couple days.. And its hypoallergenic and sensitive for their skin.. Its a great product. Definitely will be buying rhis product again.. No complaints here
    Judy M.
    Judy M.

AMAZING!!!! My daughters suffer from eczema and they break out to a lot of lotions but dove products seem to be the only thing I can use on them I already use the dove for sensitive skin body wash and this stuff is just amazing for keeping them moisturized and reduces their break outs!! Will definitely continue to buy this!!!
    Cynthia F.
    Cynthia F.
    Stuart, FL

Dove has the best products are used of as a body wash they also have the lotion that we use as a family I feel like the lotion is and body wash are very very gentle even with the babies products they have the best product I would recommend it to anyone that I know and have them try it because it's the best thing ever!
    Philina B.
    Philina B.
    Falls Rough, KY

This is great stuff. It's not oily, it smoothed out on the skin great. Made my skin feel soft afterwards and makes it look hydrated. It's definitely a keeper. You can buy it just about anywhere. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who ask my opinion on lotion. And it doesn't have an overwhelming scent.
    Katelyn R.
    Katelyn R.

Brittany J.
    Brittany J.
    san antonio, TX

Where can I get this?! And is it good if baby already has really dry skin?
    Courtney C.
    Courtney C.
    Monroe

Does it smell like baby lotion or no smell?
    Angela R.
    Angela R.
    Stockton, CA

Where can i buy this? My daughter has dry skin and currently i use eucerin...
    Arlandrea E.