BY DOVE

• As gentle as water, hypoallergenic and alcohol-free baby wipes

• Individual, easy-to-pull-out baby wipes for quick, on-the-go cleansing

• Our caring formulas are created without dyes, parabens or phthalates

• Our gentle and safety-tested formula is dermatologist and pediatrician-tested

• Fragrance developed especially for baby’s delicate skin

• Suitable for newborns
Babies create a lot of messes, so being able to keep them clean easily is important. We believe the best baby wipes instantly moisturize as they cleanse.  Baby Dove Rich Moisture Hand and Face Wipes effectively remove impurities while instantly moisturizing baby’s delicate skin. They are as gentle as water and suitable for use all over – to clean delicate hands, faces and bottoms.

Our Baby Dove baby wipes leave your little one’s delicate skin clean and soft. They are hypoallergenic and alcohol-free – Baby Dove Rich Moisture Hand and Face Wipes are suitable for your baby at any age. And with an easy-to-use pack that stays fresh once opened, these baby wipes won’t leave you stranded when you’re on the go.

Water (aqua), Glycerin, Sodium Benzoate, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Fragrance (parfum), Zinc Sulfate, Propylene Glycol

• How affordable are these? Hows the smell? Good for sensit...2 Answers
  • How expensive are these? And are they worth the price? My...1 Answers
Dehonna J.
At first I was a little skeptical about this one. Wasn't sure if I should use this for my daughter. I thought dove was an adult product. I mean I didn't know they sold baby wash products. I never used Dove for myself before so of course I took a big jump here. My husband actually got this because he couldn't find the wipes I usually use. But after using it on my daughter I realized it was actually a great product. My daughter had bumpy skin for long time and now she's smoother than ever!! I LOVE IT!! I highly recommend this product. It's best to use it on your baby every day. One wipe a day equals amazing and smooth skin 😍🌹✨✨ Baby Dove Rich Moisture Hand and Face Wipes
Lauren G.
I give these wipes five stars because they seem so gentle on baby and they smell absolutely amazing. I wish they were in large packs for cheaper like any other wipes but I can definitely say they are worth the price. Just don’t use them every single time. Save them for nighttime run downs to make baby smell good and for a quick cleanse. You can use these on the hands and face as well!!
Amber G.
Adrian, GA
I’m in love with these baby wipes!!!! They’re literally so soft and gentle on my baby’s skin! I keep a pack in my diaper bag for when we are out and my little one gets messy. These wipes smell amazing and they’re also gentle for your baby! My son has sensitive skin but he does so good with baby Dove! Love these wipes! 5 stars for sure, I would recommend these wipes to all moms! I bought like 8 packs the other day because I found them at a Walmart out of town for $1!!!!!
Michelle S.
Pahrump, NV
These are great for baby wipes and they smell really good to nice and fresh i love the fact i can use them on my son he has very senstive skin and really bad eczema as well n these wipes were great not only on his diaper area but great to clean his hands face and under neck area so i do reccomend this line of products the baby dove and the this brand of wipes are great to use to clean him
Ana V.
illinois
Purchased at: Walmart
I like to keep this on my purse all just to wipe his face because i feel the other brand that i have used before gave him a rash on his cheek and this one dont plus they smell really good and are super soft.... if your baby has sensitive skin then I really recommend you to try this one
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
I love using these for my son. They worked wonders when he had an allergic reaction to Huggies.  Very soft and moisturizing. Also helped moisturize his dry skin on his feet and legs.
Danielle T.
Aurora, IL
These wipes are the bomb! I use the Dove Baby shampoo, body wash, and lotion for my baby so I love keeping these wipes in my purse. They're pricier than usual baby wipes so I don't use them for changes, instead I use them on my baby's face or neck, or even to wipe my older daughter down and freshen her up after spending time outdoors.
Tammy H.
Valdosta
Baby Dove is great because it leaves your childs skin soft and smooth...awesome product. I don't like the fact that you can't use them on the bottom but they are wonderful for other parts of the body. I love baby dove products so I would purchase this again.
Coral M.
Las Vegas, NV
Amazing wipes. They smell great and are nice and strong. The wipes definitely have little ingredients and are very gentle. I got them as a gift and would definitely purchase them for my daughter. They are a top quality wipe for our newborn.
J v.
These are holy grail status. I have very sensitive skin and basically every thing makes me break out but these wipes didn’t. They don’t have a strong scent and they are also very affordable so I would totally buy again
Destiny V.
Odessa, TX
How affordable are these? Hows the smell? Good for sensitive skin?
Kirsten o.
Bowling Green, OH
How expensive are these? And are they worth the price? My fiancé and I are all about dove we love it and I'm ecstatic that they came out with a baby line. We have a toddler and soon to be a newborn so I want to see if they're worth it!!