Looking for the best baby shower gift for a baby boy or girl? Baby Dove Complete Care Baby Essentials Gift Set is the perfect gift pack. From baby wash to baby lotion, it will give parents a full introduction to the Baby Dove line of products, which they can trust to gently clean and moisturize their baby's skin. The gift set includes four bathtime essentials for baby, all suitable for use on newborns, too. Includes: Baby Dove Rich Moisture Tip to Toe Wash, Baby Dove Rich Moisture Lotion, Baby Dove Rich Moisture Bar, and Baby Dove Rich Moisture Wipes. Help parents make sure bathtime with their baby is extra special. We know that baby skin is delicate as it is still developing during the first few months and throughout the first year. But did you know that it's actually 30 percent thinner than ours, making it more vulnerable to dryness? And a baby's skin barrier is weaker as it's developing, which means it loses moisture up to five times faster than our own. The Baby Dove line of products are specially formulated to cleanse and moisturize delicate baby skin. With this gift set, bathtime will definitely be special! Gender: Unisex.

Is it good product or not ?
Is it good product or not ?
Does anyone know if these are full size or trial size? Also is it good for sensitive skin?
Start your review of Baby Dove Mommy & Me Gift Set!
Nikkeya M.
Suwanee, GA
Baby Dove Mommy & Me Gift Set uploaded by Nikkeya M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love purchasing baby dove products whether for my child or as a gift for new moms. The gift set is perfect for anyone who wants their child to have safe, sensitive products. Walmart and Amazon usually have this item for the best price. They smell amazing and leave my daughter with soft skin. The body wash also works well as a shampoo for infants with eczema.
shawna H.
Kissimmee, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this set comes with the body wash baby lotion and the soap bar my baby boy loves it no skin irritation at all!! Very smooth love the scent very affordable price!! I will continue buying this I highly recommend this[product:baby-dove-mommy-&-me-gift-set]
Candy M.
It is absolutely a complete one, the shampoo really cares my daughter hair, and the bar soap are absolutely perfect for her skin. I love them and does she!!
Magen H.
Sedalia, MO
Love Dove body wash! Works great on delicate skin such as babies or for adults too! Would try again
Victoria  M.
Alvin, TX
I LOVE LOVE dove. I got this gift set for me and my baby girl & it was one of my favorite gifts to receive since I have dry skin & my daughter does too, I love it. Gift it to your mommy to be people. ♥️ they’ll appreciate it !!
Taylor C.
Durant, OK
I love this gift set. It smells amazing and it helps my daughters skin stay soft. It is more expensive than I usually want to spend but I will continue to pay for it because I love it.
Latina G.
Garland, TX
Love this set. I got this as a gift at my gender reveal and it’s wonderful. Very gentle on my baby girls skin. Quality product and long lasting. I wish it had shampoo and conditioner but still a great set.
Allison  M.
Vernon Rockvl, CT
I received this at my baby shower, for my son. I was skeptical at first. I started using and my babies skin got so soft. I saw major improvements where he had dry spots. My pediatrician told me to use Dove also. I highly recommend for getting for a baby shower gift or even for your baby. The set is amazing. It has all the essentials you need for bathing your little one.
Ely J.
Brooklyn, NY
I love everything of this product, the smell it’s everything also keep my kids body very soft, I love it 100% recommend it
Leah L.
Chester, VA
I love this set has all you need from the dove line for baths. Keeps baby’s skin feeling great and smelling amazing. I love how gentle it is and keeps skin hydrated and lathers nicely it is very creamy and deluxe