Baby Doll By Yves Saint Laurent For Women. Eau De Toilette Spray 1.6 Ounces uploaded by Itika Y.Baby Doll By Yves Saint Laurent For Women. Eau De Toilette Spray 1.6 Ounces uploaded by jana s.

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Introduced in 1999. Fragrance notes: citrusy grapefruit, floral wild rose & ginger, peach, & cedarwood. Recommended use: casual.When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied see more...

Monica O.
Henderson, NV
My absolute favorite fragrance! Floral and warm, but not your grandma’s floral fragrance.there is a warmth and sensuousness to it when it dries down. Lasts several hours. Repurchased multiple times but I’m not sure if it’s still being made now 🙁
Zoe K.
Buckley
Baby Doll is a wonderful fragrance for the young or the young at heart! It is sparkling, playful and girly with absolutely delicious grapefruit notes. I have just returned to this sweet and feminine fragrance after an 8 year break and I'm absolutely loving it. I forgot how gorgeous the bottle was especially with the pink liquid inside. A pretty bottle for a pretty fragrance. Baby Doll is a very distinct fragrance that has a certain magic about it.
Dominika C.
I love this smell it’s sweet and I love sweet or flowery perfume. The scent it’s like candy. It has such a sweet diamond shape bottle and it’s very cute. I definitely going to buy again and I highly recommend to others.
Tayla M.
['Chicago', 'IL'], IL
I love Baby Doll it was one of the first perfumes that I owned and I still buy it to this day. It smells amazing and I like the packaging because it is one of my easier perfumes to travel with. To me it is a lighter scent and is not super over powering. Would definitely repurchase and suggest to someone else.
Lauren G.
Clarksville
This is my go to scent. I absolutely LOVE THIS SCENT. YSL is one of those brands where I find myself loving everything they come out with. I am pretty picky when it comes to perfume, but I REALLY love this one. It smells feminine and beautiful. My husband always loves when I wear this!
Tela F.
Williamstown, NJ
The scent is a little weird... at times it almost makes you smell like an old lady. I love the packaging... so elegant. And it lasts me all night which I love. It’s definitley pricey but that’s all right. I wouldn’t buy again because I feel like an old lady wearing it.
Krystal P.
The bottle this come in is so cute and adorable and the smell is so lovely. The price tag is a little up there but the smell is long lasting and you just need one spray and your good for the whole day!! Highly recommend this products, one of my holy grails
Ramecia B.
I love this!! It’s very affordable, smooth, and flawless on the skin. I use it all the time. The packaging is sleek and nice. It’s very easy to apply and use. I bought it at Sephora. I always recommend this product to others because it’s extremely worth it.
Araceli M.
Not only does it look beautiful in your makeup room! But it smells amazing! What a lovey scent it has, would always get asked at work what I was wearing! It's up there for one of the best fragrances definitely with out a doubt! Tell your friends people!
Antonia G.
Scottsdale , AZ
I love this smell!!! I've been using it for more than 2years. It's pricey but it's what I like!  It's great. I feel like I'm made of dimonds every time I put it on. I am definitely a repeat customer. I do recommend this perfume to all my friends and a couple have bought it as well.