BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #69 in Fragrance for Her

Baby Doll by Yves Saint Laurent 0.25 oz EDT Mini see more...

Vanessa V.
Kalamazoo, MI
This perfume goes on SUPER STRONG for my taste. The first thing I smell is a woodsy/spicy note followed by heavy florals and then citrus. HOWEVER, once it has been on for about 15/20 minutes it settles into this BEAUTIFULLY warm (almost amber/vanilla based) citrus. Like a grapefruit simmered in vanilla potpourri (or something, lol) When I wear it, I find that I keep smelling myself. However, if you haven't eaten all day it may make you a little sick feeling when you first put it on. this fragrance HAS to aerate to be great!
Shaniece R.
rocky mount
Baby Doll is a wonderful fragrance for the young or the young at heart! It is sparkling, playful and girly with absolutely delicious grapefruit notes. I have just returned to this sweet and feminine fragrance after an 8-year break and I'm absolutely loving it. I forgot how gorgeous the bottle was especially with the pink liquid inside. A pretty bottle for a pretty fragrance. Baby Doll is a very distinct fragrance that has a certain magic about it.
Bill P.
Elkton
I don’t always like samples I get from the subscription boxes but this was one of the few I did. The name matches the scent and for me, that makes a big difference. Ysl is one of the luxury brands that I think is worth the money. I don’t always have that kinda of money to buy them but I love the way it smells like an expensive woman. Lol.
Kassandra L.
Los Angeles
Now let me start off by saying the scent is amazing It definitely does have a rosy sense very light.Perfect for a night out or 1st I even now the only thing with me is that I'm not much of a fan Of rosy scents I'm more into through fruity scents.What I purchase again? probably not But it is a perfect scents for those who love Rosie scents
Shaughnessy P.
Dahlonega
This perfume smells so fruity and flirty and I love it but it is so expensive for such a small bottle. The packaging is beautiful, with pink glass and the beautiful detailed top. If anyone is looking to splurge on a very nice perfume, I would definitely recommend this one!
Madison N.
I love this product. It always work amazing for me every single time! I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a product that works well and is worth the money. I have combination skin and it was a great match for me! I will definitely purchase again!
Haley D.
Stilwell
This product is amazing to the skin, it smells amazing , it is a long lasting wear on the skin when applied , it definitely compared to different alternatives, I asking got this for a gift from my mom,  yes somewhat room for  improvement but it’s still a good product
Leagh G.
Great if you like very floral and fruity scents. A little on the pricier side, I have found similar fragrances for much much cheaper so this isn't my favorite perfume, I'd say you should shop around first if you want to save a little money! But still nice.
b r.
Everett, WA
Everything about this perfume is so luxurious and glam. The pink packaging is like a gem. Very girly. The way the scent lingers is fascinating. I’ve received lots of compliments on how I smell when I use this. If you’re looking for a new scent, try this one!
Caitlyn M.
This perfume smells so yummy and I always wear it for interviews. It's so long lasting and provides me with extra confidence. I'm a repeat user because I use it for every interview. I bought it at Macy's and I would so recommend this perfume to othr