BY CARTER'S #90 in Baby Blankets & Bedding

These Carter's muslin blankets are perfect for swaddling your little one. In yellow/multi. 2-pack 40" x 40" Naturally breathable fabric How-to-swaddle instructions Fabric & Care Cotton Machine wash Imported Size: One size. Color: Yellow. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Yaminah G.
Des Moines, IA
I purchased a two pack set of muslin blankets for my baby girl, and love them! They are very comparable to other more pricey brands and the patterns are super cute. I was able to use my coupon and it made the price even better. I hope they keep coming out with different patterns and colors.
Meghin F.
We received these swaddle blankets as a gift from the baby shower and we love them! They are so soft and stretchy and easy to swaddle my sweet little baby. They are perfect for any season! They were especially a life saver for my summer baby. We have no AC and my baby only sleeps when swaddled. All other blankets are too hot for him but these are just perfect!
Brittany F.
I absolutely love Carter's products. I have a one year old and the majority of his outfits are from Carter's. And these blankets are wonderful! Great price, very soft, comfortable..I always recommend to other parents!