BY SUN BUM #7 in Baby Lotion

Stay super soft and smooth with our non-greasy, soothing, moisturizing lotion. Formulated using some of the earth’s most treasured ingredients. Spread The Love.

Featured Ingredients

• Monoi Coconut Oil – Tiare flower petals are collected by hand, then infused into coconut oil to create this coveted Tahitian oil that keeps skin smooth and moisturized
  • Aloe, Shea and Cocoa Butters – restorative and rich butters nourish and hydrate skin

The Good Stuff

• Product of the USA

• I have been dying to try this product. My little guy is p...3 Answers
Buy on TrustTh...
Jenise A.
This lotion was very nice and moisturizing. It is all natural and a good smelling. Its an everyday lotion and woeks great. Hypoallergenic and pediatrician tested
Jessica O.
Galloway, NJ
We will definitely be purchasing this lotion again. I love that it’s ultra gentle for my boys skin since they have super sensitive skin and suffer from eczema.
Jenn A.
Rincon, GA
I kept this product for myself because it was a great hand lotion. I tried a little bit on a dry patch on my face and it burned so I would not use on my baby.
Rebekah P.
This lotion is so gentle on my daughter’s skin. She stays soft and smooth. It helps relieve her itchy, dry skin. It’s not greasy at all and has a light scent.
Jessica S.
Overall great product. I loved the smell and how gentle it was on my problem skinned child. I will be buying more of this. Recieved free for an honest opinion.
Josie B.
Folsom, CA
Love this lotion! Not greasy or sticky! Absorbs easily and quickly! Love this lotion! It’s also ver moisturizing! Perfect for kids since it absorbs so fast!
Edmarie S.
Deltona, FL
The baby bum everyday lotion is very gentle to my baby's skin, it leaves the skin very soft and hydrated, even my oldest one uses it and she liked it too.
Meghan M.
Cary, IL
This lotion is wonderful. Has a great smell to make you feel like you are at the beach!! I will be buying this soon because the sample won't last long!
Blair S.
Camby, IN
Not bad of a lotion. Not as hydrating as I would hope but a could one for normal skin. The smell of it is also amazing, like tropical coconuts
Christelle S.
I used this lotion after bath time and it smells so good, was hydrating and not greasy at all. It made my child’s skin very soft and hydrated.
Andrea A.
Barboursville , WV
I have been dying to try this product. My little guy is pretty sensitive though. Any mommy’s if sensitive babies use this? Baby Bum Everyday Lotion