BY SUN BUM

Stay super soft and smooth with our non-greasy, soothing, moisturizing lotion. Formulated using some of the earth’s most treasured ingredients. Spread The Love.

Featured Ingredients

• Monoi Coconut Oil – Tiare flower petals are collected by hand, then infused into coconut oil to create this coveted Tahitian oil that keeps skin smooth and moisturized
  • Aloe, Shea and Cocoa Butters – restorative and rich butters nourish and hydrate skin

The Good Stuff

• I have been dying to try this product. My little guy is p...3 Answers
Buy on TrustTh...
Rebecca P.
Meadowlands, MN
This BabyBum lotion is very hydrating and moisturizing. It has a light coconut scent. My kids like it and it rubs in nicely. It isn't extra greasy and it lasts a long time. It still leaves my baby smell like a clean little baby and not perfumey!
Hollynn F.
Nottingham, NH
This lotion does a nice job. It moisturizes well and absorbs in to the skin quickly. The scent is a little too sweet for me but it fades pretty quickly. My husband won’t use it because he says he doesn’t want to smell like a teenage girl. My toddler and I both like it!
Sofia G.
San Antonio , TX
This lotion is super soft, long lasting, and gentle perfect for my daughters delicate skin. It smells good, not strong just enough! I love that it’s parable free and animal cruelty free! I will definitely buy it again!
Ebbie D.
Summerville , SC
I love the fact that this line is pediatrician tested. The lotion had a very pleasing scent & it kept my daughter moisturized for most of the day. She loved the small size so she could squeeze it in her hands herself.
Amanda M.
Such a great plant-based lotion! It has a very nice natural scent, applies so smoothly and works great for my toddlers dry, sensitive skin! I was surprised at how long it lasted and will be purchasing more soon!
DHanna S.
This is one of the best products, not only for little ones, but for mommies too!! It has a very soft scent. It’s great for dry elbows, I use it on myself daily!! I will certainly be purchasing this again!!
Catherine D.
Atlanta, GA
We loved this product. It’s not the cheapest, but worth the money. It has a very nice scent to it and the packaging is so cute! Especially for kids. We had no skin reactions or anything. I would definitely recommend and purchase again.
Cristina V.
I like it! It’s just a standard lotion. Nothing super special about it but good nonetheless. Smells nice, feels cooling, and doesn’t irate my toddler’s sensitive skin. So I call that a win.
khrystal M.
Bethlehem, PA
This lotion is so hydrating for my little one. We love using it any time of day. My kiddo really enjoys it. I would definitely purchase this in the future because it’s long lasting.
Rachel O.
Middletown
Love the everyday lotion. It kept my daughter’s skin nice and smooth. She has eczema so that’s hard to do but it did it.
I definitely would recommend it to my friends and family.
Andrea A.
Barboursville , WV
I have been dying to try this product. My little guy is pretty sensitive though. Any mommy’s if sensitive babies use this? Baby Bum Everyday Lotion