BY SUN BUM #23 in Baby Lotion

Stay super soft and smooth with our non-greasy, soothing, moisturizing lotion. Formulated using some of the earth’s most treasured ingredients. Spread The Love.

Featured Ingredients

• Monoi Coconut Oil – Tiare flower petals are collected by hand, then infused into coconut oil to create this coveted Tahitian oil that keeps skin smooth and moisturized
  • Aloe, Shea and Cocoa Butters – restorative and rich butters nourish and hydrate skin

The Good Stuff

• I have been dying to try this product. My little guy is p...3 Answers
Buy on TrustTh...
Stephanie C.
Raymondville , TX
I loved this line of products especially because of this! My son absolutely loved it. It’s great because it’s safe, but it also smells amazing. It left his skin fresh and soft. I would recommend it to others.
Meredith H.
dundee
Very light. Very gentle. Definitely perfect for everyday use. A little seems to go a long way. I would keep in my diaper bag. Loved using this after a bath tonight. I would recommend!
Quisha D.
Burleson, TX
My son loves the mini size lotion he can use on himself! I tend to snag a little because I love a good lotion! So excited to try these products with him! Super good on babies as well! Thank you Influenster!! Baby Bum Everyday Lotion
Kristy H.
I am super excited about this product ! Not only for me but for the kiddos ! They love putting lotion on just like their mom ! They like to put this on their elbows and knees any time they feel dry !
Barbara M.
Watertown, NY
Its winter here in the North country NY and my kids skin gets very dry, this lotion is amazing you don't have to worry about rubbing poisons all over your babies... Baby Bum Everyday Lotion
Rachel S.
Detroit , MI
I like to lotion but it is very thin and needs some extra if your LO (little one) has dry skin. Pros/cons it’s not too thick but again my daughter has dry skin so she needs more .
Melissa M.
Wilmington, NC
This brand makes products that are a must have for your little one! The smell is tropical and yummy. I was given this product to eat for free and it has become a part of our every day routine!
Christina H.
Trussville, AL
I have been using this on my two year old every night after bath time. I love the smell of this lotion. The only negative comment I have is the lotion is very thin. My son has dry skin so I typically like to use a thicker lotion for his skin.
Amanda G.
Didn’t irritate the skin which is great because my daughter has very sensitive skin. I would say compared to honest brand products the smell could be better. Satisfied over all and I will recommend it to others.
brittany h.
Capo Beach, CA
I absolutely love the scent of this lotion however disappointed in the consistency of it. It’s very light and doesn’t seem to keep the skin hydrated for very long.
Andrea A.
Barboursville , WV
I have been dying to try this product. My little guy is pretty sensitive though. Any mommy’s if sensitive babies use this? Baby Bum Everyday Lotion