BY SUN BUM #22 in Baby Lotion

Stay super soft and smooth with our non-greasy, soothing, moisturizing lotion. Formulated using some of the earth’s most treasured ingredients. Spread The Love.

Featured Ingredients

• Monoi Coconut Oil – Tiare flower petals are collected by hand, then infused into coconut oil to create this coveted Tahitian oil that keeps skin smooth and moisturized
  • Aloe, Shea and Cocoa Butters – restorative and rich butters nourish and hydrate skin

The Good Stuff

• Product of the USA

• I have been dying to try this product. My little guy is p...3 Answers
Buy on TrustTh...
Katie M.
Got this product free from Influenster. My baby has been having some skin issues so I was very open to trying something new- especially with natural ingreditents. I was very impressed with this lotion and highly recommend it to all of my other mom friends!
Courtney M.
Blackfoot, ID
This is probably my fav Baby Bum product! It is gentle on the skin but soooo hydrating. It is silky smooth and rubs in easily. I prefer to use it after my bathe my son and it makes his skin so soft and he smells like summertime. I will definitely be buying this product again. Baby Bum Everyday Lotion
Ali B.
Plainfield, IL
Ugh I want my toddler to smell like this daily!!! Amazing, tropical smell! I am a firm believer in moisturizing after the bath, but I don’t want my baby to feel oily or like the moisturizer is heavy. This was light weight but packed a punch!
Kateerah T.
Allentown , PA
The lotion was light, smooth , creamy and smelled great. Compared to other lotions they are pretty similar other than smell. Since it has coconut oil it lasts a little longer. Kids loved it and didn’t irritate their skin. I’d buy!
Nina G.
Plymouth, MA
This is a lovely lotion, but moisturised my skin well as well as my baby sensitive skin! The smell is very nice and Light, it didn't feel greasy at all! A great product, so happy I was chosen by influenster to give it a try!
Ashley P.
High Point, NC
Loved this lotion! It was ultra gentle and soothing! I use it on my kids every night after bath before bedtime. Will definitely purchase in the future! Pro Tip! Use right after the bath or shower for locked in moisture!
Nova D.
Las Vegas, NV
Great lotion! Not a sticky or oily one. It’s feels just smooth and long lasting too. I will definitely buy this in the future, my son just like it too. Yes I will definitely recommend this product to other moms.
Laura B.
This lotion is very nice. It’s light so it’s perfect for little ones. It smells like a tropical dream too! It’s good for applying after a bath or diaper change for basic dry skin or just for a scent. Very nice!
Stephanie C.
Raymondville , TX
I loved this line of products especially because of this! My son absolutely loved it. It’s great because it’s safe, but it also smells amazing. It left his skin fresh and soft. I would recommend it to others.
Meredith H.
Kissimmee, FL
Very light. Very gentle. Definitely perfect for everyday use. A little seems to go a long way. I would keep in my diaper bag. Loved using this after a bath tonight. I would recommend!
Andrea A.
Barboursville , WV
I have been dying to try this product. My little guy is pretty sensitive though. Any mommy’s if sensitive babies use this? Baby Bum Everyday Lotion