BY SUN BUM #7 in Baby Lotion

Stay super soft and smooth with our non-greasy, soothing, moisturizing lotion. Formulated using some of the earth’s most treasured ingredients. Spread The Love.

Featured Ingredients

• Monoi Coconut Oil – Tiare flower petals are collected by hand, then infused into coconut oil to create this coveted Tahitian oil that keeps skin smooth and moisturized
  • Aloe, Shea and Cocoa Butters – restorative and rich butters nourish and hydrate skin

The Good Stuff

• I have been dying to try this product. My little guy is p...3 Answers
Buy on TrustTh...
ashley b.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Works great for my daughter! She has sensitive skin so I have to be care of what we use with her. We had actually just used another company’s product that broke her out and then switched to Babybum and she’ cleared right up with no problem! Super excited to continue using it!
Kaitlyn W.
Los Angeles, CA
LOVE THIS LOTION!  we received in the Baby Bum voxbox and tried it out after bath time with my four year old.  the scent was HEAVENLY.  also, it was really lightweight and "whipped", but when you put it on your skin becomes velvety and wonderful.  it has the lightness of lotion, but it feels like an amazing raw shea butter on the skin.  when we were done, my four year old asked if we could use it everyday after bathtime. :)  will definitely be purchasing!
Chanel H.
Kyle, TX
I had never heard of this company before receiving this voxbox. I’m really glad I got a chance to try this lotion out. The smell of this lotion is pretty typical for lotions, nothing about it really stood out to me. That being said, after trying it I really loved the way it made my skin feel. My skin was really hydrated and it didn’t leave my skin feeling sticky or greasy at all! I would definitely recommend this lotion to anyone! I love it so much and it has spf which is always great!
Stefania R.
The best everyday lotion. Nice smell, but not too strong. Not greasy. Lightweight, but still enough moisturizing coverage. It’s gentle on sensitive skin. Great everyday lotion to keep skin soft and hydrated!
Alexandria W.
Philadelphia, PA
Amazing lotion! I love the smell and how soft it makes my daughter’s skin feel! I only wish the formula was a little thicker due to the winter months. This will definitely be my go to lotion in the summer!
Kateerah T.
Allentown , PA
The lotion was light, smooth , creamy and smelled great. Compared to other lotions they are pretty similar other than smell. Since it has coconut oil it lasts a little longer. Kids loved it and didn’t irritate their skin. I’d buy!
Robyn A.
Clarksville, TN
We love this in our house! It goes on smooth and leaves the faintest scent of coconut! It was also perfectly gentle on my baby’s skin! We will definitely make this a staple in our home!
Heather K.
Livingston , MT
I love love the scent of this lotion and it seems to moisturize fairly well. That being said, it was a little thin as far as consistency goes for my taste. I usually like moisturizers a little thicker than this one. I received this product free from Influenster for testing.
Laura B.
This lotion is very nice. It’s light so it’s perfect for little ones. It smells like a tropical dream too! It’s good for applying after a bath or diaper change for basic dry skin or just for a scent. Very nice!
Ashley T.
Martinsville, VA
The everyday lotion is perfect for after bathtime for my two kiddos (10 months and 3.5). I got it complimentary from Influenster and couldn’t wait to use it! It smells great, is light, and absorbs into the skin quickly as not to leave a greasy feeling. We will definitely be adding this to our regular nighttime routine.
Andrea A.
Barboursville , WV
I have been dying to try this product. My little guy is pretty sensitive though. Any mommy’s if sensitive babies use this? Baby Bum Everyday Lotion