BY SUN BUM #22 in Baby Lotion

Stay super soft and smooth with our non-greasy, soothing, moisturizing lotion. Formulated using some of the earth’s most treasured ingredients. Spread The Love.

Featured Ingredients

• Monoi Coconut Oil – Tiare flower petals are collected by hand, then infused into coconut oil to create this coveted Tahitian oil that keeps skin smooth and moisturized
  • Aloe, Shea and Cocoa Butters – restorative and rich butters nourish and hydrate skin

The Good Stuff

• I have been dying to try this product. My little guy is p...3 Answers
Buy on TrustTh...
shannon p.
Mays Landing, NJ
Wonderful natural product for kids. Left us feeling super soft and smells great. No horrible greasy feeling.
Viviana C.
Lotion was very moisturize and went very smooth on skin it even smells so fresh like summer scent I loved it
☮Mar y.
Cromwell, CT
Perfecto para mi hermano tiene una frangancia dulce y suave. Una excelente loción. Me gusta mucho la verdad
Brittany L.
Philadelphia, PA
Very moisturizing, yet not greasy. Those are important when looking for a lotion for my Little’s.
Katrina N.
Love this. My kids kept wanting me to put more on them. Definitely would recommend this product
christina t.
Phoenix , AZ
The lotion is awesome.. my husband loves it as well lol we will be purchasing this product .
Irie G.
I have this brand at my work and it’s really goood, just never tried for babies! Must try!
Laura H.
Lincolnton, NC
This lotion smells great and it is very moisturizing. It is a go to product for summer.
nicole c.
Smelled just like coconuts and applied amazingly on my son after his bath last night!
Mirlan C.
Schriever, LA
My sister used it on my baby once . I have never bought it but have been wanting to. After that use my babys skin felt super soft and not greasy at all. It smells really good and keeps her skin super moisturized.
Andrea A.
Barboursville , WV
I have been dying to try this product. My little guy is pretty sensitive though. Any mommy’s if sensitive babies use this? Baby Bum Everyday Lotion