BY SUN BUM #23 in Baby Lotion

Stay super soft and smooth with our non-greasy, soothing, moisturizing lotion. Formulated using some of the earth’s most treasured ingredients. Spread The Love.

Featured Ingredients

• Monoi Coconut Oil – Tiare flower petals are collected by hand, then infused into coconut oil to create this coveted Tahitian oil that keeps skin smooth and moisturized
  • Aloe, Shea and Cocoa Butters – restorative and rich butters nourish and hydrate skin

The Good Stuff

• I have been dying to try this product. My little guy is p...3 Answers
Buy on TrustTh...
Amanda N.
Brandon, FL
I really love this lotion! It smells great , ultra-gentle and soothing! I used this on my 1 year old after bath time. Also I have used this at my desk on my hands when I'm working. It seems great for the whole family. It keeps my hands moisturized throughout the day. I would repurchase and recommend it to others.
Kimberly M.
Clarksville , TN
I’m so excited to be using Baby Bum products and most importantly the Baby Bum Everyday Lotion I love how it’s formulated for my two children with sensitive skin due to eczema. It’s been a challenge finding the best products for their skin type yet gentle enough for their skin to not cause irritation. I can officially announce we’ve come to terms with that challenge. My children with eczema can finally enjoy after bath time without the irritation of their lotion. Its got a nice fragrance and it’s so calming. You can definitely smell the coconut oil with the shea and cocoa butters. Its so moisturizing for their skin. Their skin just soaks it right up! I use this product after bath times or when my children say their skin feels itchy and dry. It doesn’t the job everytime. I love the soft colors of the packaging and how kid friendly it is. The name is very catchy too! I received his product free from Influenster for reviewing purposes only. My opinions are 100% my own.
Alicia C.
Blythewood, SC
The Everyday Lotion is amazing, It leaves my boys and my skin ultra soft and hydrated. It is light, not sticky, and soaks right into the skin. Non greasy with a very mild coconut scent. This lotion is all natural, vegan, dye free, and free of parabens. I have tried many other natural brands. None of them work as well as Baby Bum. Great for our sensitive skin. It has helped with dry patches, especially on knees and elbows. My boys have eczema and this lotion has been a skin saver this winter. I will definitely be purchasing it along with many other Baby Bum products. I received the Everyday Lotion complimentary from Influenster for my honest review.
Mallory W.
Spring, TX
I've been carrying this one around in my purse for a couple weeks and I have to say, it is my new favorite lotion. It does a great job of moisturizing my dry hands without weighing them down or making them feel oily. I love the scent and just how effective it is. Plus, it's great for my boys (3 and 17 months) too
Jenn I.
Trust the bum indeed
So after the balm and shampoo filling my mama heart how could I not use the lotion , I’m still happy and can’t wait for more results and just for me to happier with this proudcyt as long as Babies skin is loving it and so far so good and I’m just in mama love heaven .
Meghan H.
Baton Rouge, LA
I received this product in a VoxBox and was so excited to test it out on my 3 year old. This lotion goes on easily without leaving any white residue and has a nice, coconut smell. My daughter takes baths every night so i love how this lotion keeps her skin soft and prevents her from getting dry skin. I really love that it is pediatrician tested, hypoallergenic, vegan, and paraben free which are all extremely important to me when choosing products for my kids. I will definitely be using this lotion on my son that is due in a couple months as well! *This product was received free*
Brittany K.
Travis Afb, CA
Best lotion hands down one of my favorites. Keeps my kids skin super soft and hydrated. Its pretty affordable i think. Lots are too expensive and don’t do anything or cheap and don’t do anything. The smell is good too!
Aushlin L.
Hoyt , KS
My daughter isn’t a lotion kinda gal, but she loves this product. She always asks if she is allowed to put it on, and of course she is! Smells wonderful and isn’t overpowering, we definitely recommend this product to other parents
Valerie M.
Mc louth , KS
This lotion dies not have a strong scent, is gentle on my baby's skin, and it easily rubs in. I don't notice any stickiness or oily feeling. We have been super impressed and can't wait to try out the rest of the line. We got to try this free in exchange for an honest review.
ashley b.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Works great for my daughter! She has sensitive skin so I have to be care of what we use with her. We had actually just used another company’s product that broke her out and then switched to Babybum and she’ cleared right up with no problem! Super excited to continue using it!
Andrea A.
Barboursville , WV
I have been dying to try this product. My little guy is pretty sensitive though. Any mommy’s if sensitive babies use this? Baby Bum Everyday Lotion