BY MAGIC BULLET

Whip up baby food for your little one with the magic bullet baby bullet food system. This is a top item in our baby registry. It contains all the tools required to prepare and preserve fresh baby food concoctions. The baby food processor has 2 blend blades for mixing soft or textured foods. Its 3-piece batch bowl is perfect for blending large quantities of baby food. It has 6 date-dial storage cups that help you keep track of the foods preparation date. You can organize these cups in the spill-proof storage tray. The baby bullet complete baby care system comes with small cups with re-sealable lids to keep the food fresh while traveling.... see more...

• Is this good quality? Is it worth having?1 Answers
  • I want to be prepared for when my baby starts solids, I h...1 Answers
  • Is it pretty easy to make baby food with this? Easy to cl...1 Answers
Gladys R.
I own one of this. If you have a newborn this is a must have at home. It is very easy to use, easy to clean very convenient. It is expensive yes but for me its worthy since i don’t-like to mix baby food with adult food... i use that only for her......it comes with a manual, little food storage containers and with a nutritional little booklet. With this little food prep system is easy for me to prepare food for my baby, i just cook a little piece of chicken, vegetables and blend it together. I can make all kinds of purees with this.....very happy with this product.
Giselle L.
I bought this in babiesrus for $59.99 and yes you can use a normal blender but it’s great to have one just for the baby because it purees their food and you don’t mix it with anything else you blend in a normal blender that might give them allergic reactions. And it brings small containers for storage or even to feed them on the spot. And they’re great because you can put the date you made the food on the storage containers.
Jennifer L.
Las Vegas, NV
So I own this I actually love it because I'm able to make my daughter her first foods and know exactly what ingredients are in each serving. I also love the fact that it comes with instructions and a little nutritional booklet. This is a great gift for any new mom who is wanting to make their babies their own food. Very easy to use very easy to clean very easy to put away definitely very convenient for new moms.
Sarah P.
Amityville, NY
Amazing! Must purchase with Magic Bullet Baby Bullet Turbo Steamer because it makes the process of making your baby’s own food much easier. Comes with storage items and super easy to clean and store. Also a recipe book comes in it with tips for how and when to start some fruits and veggies. A must have!
Yesi D.
I love this. I purchased it with a gift card that was given to me at my babyshower. A lot of people say it's a waste of money it's basically a ninja. But i have a ninja bullet but i use it for salsas. And i use this strictly for my 2yo and 5mo, For milkshakes and puree. It's light weight and easy to store and use. You get a lot for the price and if you purchase it at babies r us you can use the 15% off coupon which i did plus my reward dollars. So it's not bad highly recommend to all new mommies to have.
Meli R.
I am so obsessed with this. I make her food straight from home and it works very well. I believe it works the same as a regular blender but it’s super cute it’s exclusively for her food and her food only and I love the storage jars they’re the cutest and I also like that I can make batches and store in the freeZer.
Madison J.
Chula Vista, CA
I got this as a gift for my baby shower. I finally started using it when my daughter was about 4 months and I love it! It has recipes and a guide for food. The only thing that would make this better is if it had pouches! Pouches are a life saver when out and about.
Lindsay H.
Columbus, OH
I received this as a gift at my baby shower  in March and just tried to use it for the first time last week. It did fairly well. I really like that the containers have the dates on them so you know how long the food is good for. The smaller cup to blend the food with had a bit of difficulty blending stuff up. The larger one did better. I only used bananas and apples so I probably shouldve chopped the food up smaller before I tried.
Connie E.
This is a bit pricey, it's honestly just a blender nothing special just a smaller size. I do love the recipes it comes with and did alot of them for my first baby. However the freezer pops I felt were too big and could of been made smaller for a infants mouth. The extra containers are over priced and don't work as good as small tuberware.
Natasha P.
This is a must have if you prefer to feed baby fresh homemade food. Storage cups are super convinient way to store and label food for very small child. Comes with a great book with recepies. Can use it to prep food for days. Cleans easily with warm water. Would highly highly recommend.
Kassandra L.
Howe, TX
I always wanted one of these but never got one. If you have it would you recommend it as a gift?
Veronica A.
Port Orange, FL
Is this much different from the regular adult NutriBullet? I have the regular one and I'm looking into buying this one for my daughter, but I'm not sure if I should just save the money and use ours instead?
Regan J.
I want to make my own baby food but is using the baby bullet too much of a hassle? as far as clean up, etc
Kayli C.
Dawson Spgs, KY
I'm looking into making my own food but my mom told me that it would be more costly? Does it save anyone else to make ther own baby food?
Melissa W.
Twin Falls, ID
This Baby Bullet has caught my eye. I'd like to know how many of you actually think it's worth the time and energy to make your own baby food? Did you use this as much as you thought you would?