Baby Bug Acure Organics .5 oz Liquid uploaded by Darby S.

BY ACURE

Baby Bug by Acure Organics .5 oz Liquid Baby Bug .5 oz Liquid Product Quit Buggin me This organic balm will keep those annoying bugs at bay. DEET and chemical free. Bug off Mr. Moe Skeeto Gluten Free Nut Free Synthetic Fragrance Free No Estrogenic Ingredients Paraben Free Directions Convenient stick application. just apply and rub in Other Ingredients Organic Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Organic Cera Alba (Beeswax) Organic Cocs Nucifera (Coconut) Oil Organic Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil Organic Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Organic Cymbopogon Nardus (Citronella) Oil Organic Eucalyptus Globus (Eucaluptus) Oil Organic Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil Organic Cedrus Antlantica (Cedarwood) Oil Organic Geranium oil Organic Cymbopogon Flexuosus (Lemongrass) Oil Tocopherol Organic Punic Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil Organic Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil Organic Curcubita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Oil. Warnings Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary suppl see more...

Darby S.
I bought this cute baby on clearance at Target and I am happy I did! I recently moved to a new place with new seasons, temperatures & and new BUGSSS! So when I was settling I was eaten alive and it was a bummer. I found some bugs nesting in my room and they had been coming from the screen door. Long story short my brother had some Raid so I cleared out my bedding etc. Let the room air out all day and night with the door open. The next day I went and slept in my room and got so sick from the raid like deathly ill. So started pursuing natural means to insect repellent. Acure is a quality brand and I use it often for other beauty so I didn't think twice about buying this one. It has an herbal citronella scent but it smells good I think. It is also very moisturizing I sometimes use it on dry skin patches and it works quite well. I think it does a good enough job of keeping the bugs away. I rather use this nontoxic product and had decent results than get sick with toxic product that does about the same.Overall great product would buy again.
Kayla D.
Acure is awesome! first off... I actually bought this for myself and my boyfriend to have while camping since it's all natural/organic. It smells so amazing and applies very easily. DEET & chemical free sold me!
Megan Z.
So far this seems to work. I haven't used it on my son yet since he's only 3 months old but I've put it on me and it seems to work! It'll be great for my son if it does indeed work since the application is super easy!
Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
Is this a good product for bugs?