BY BABY BUDDY

100% Silicone BPA, Lead Phthalate Free! It s so Soft! Baby Buddy Every Baby Needs a Buddy 3+ Months Pink Finger Brush 2 Help Massage Tender Gums Clean New Teeth to Start Off a Life of Great Dental Hygiene 3 Dual Sided with Brush or Massaging Bumps 4 Fits Easily on Finger Silicone finger toothbrush allows parents caregivers the control to massage tender gums and brush new teeth. Recommended for 3+ months. Join the Baby Buddy journey to support a healthy smile for your child. see more...

Denise P.
Douglassville, PA
We use this with our daughter. We like the fact that she lets us brush her teeth, and we can feel around to see if she is getting any more teeth in. We also like the fact that we have more control over a regular tooth brush because she moves around so much.
Alisha B.
Brunswick, ME
I purchased a blue one of these and started brushing my sons gums gently and it gave him relief while teething. I'm glad I had this to start his teeth brushing early on!
Carrie L.
Used this to brush gums and give relief when teething! good to start little ones hygiene from the beginning but can also be good for teething relief on sore gums!
Cate H.
Mason City, IA
This brush is perfect for little gums. I absolutely love how soft it is. My son doesn't mind getting his teeth brushed at all thanks to this toothbrush!
Meyling M.
Jacksonville, FL
With this, I brush my baby's teeth and he lets it go, but he does not stick out his tongue, but he's a year old and very easy to wash and use.
Jane S.
Mckinney, TX
I used it with first child,now going to use with another one.So soft gently cleaning baby's gum,and teeth when older.
Tara G.
This was a great beginning toothbrush to get my son used to brushing his gums/teeth!