BY BABY BUDDY

100% Silicone BPA, Lead Phthalate Free! It s so Soft! Baby Buddy Every Baby Needs a Buddy 3+ Months Blue Finger Brush 2 Help Massage Tender Gums Clean New Teeth to Start Off a Life of Great Dental Hygiene 3 Dual Sided with Brush or Massaging Bumps 4 Fits Easily on Finger Silicone finger toothbrush allows parents caregivers the control to massage tender gums and brush new teeth. Recommended for 3+ months. Join the Baby Buddy journey to support a healthy smile for your child. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
  • "I bought one of these for all 3 of my boys and add to every baby shower gift basket." in 1 review
Jessica C.
Manchester, CT
This made cleaning my boys gums very easy! It's also very easy to clean. I would definitely recommend this to other new moms.
Elizabeth S.
Cullman, AL
Works very well. Especially when you have a one year old who doesn't want to sit still so you can brush their little teeth
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
For the price it's worth it. My son loves the feeling of this little brush on his gums. No teeth yet, but this is a good way to start getting used to brushing once they do come in. Very soft bristles for the little one.
Kyla H.
Oklahoma city, OK
My daughter is 2 and I still prefer to use this on her than a normal tooth brush. Usually we let her brush and then go in with this after to pick up what she missed. We got nothing but good check ups from the dentist
Maurina E.
Cape Girardeau, MO
This was the first tooth brush we've used for my son! It was a great starter so it wasn't too rough on his gums or anything and very easy to use till he started getting too many teeth and then thought it was funny to chomp down on one of mommy and daddies fingers! However this is a great product and I would highly recommend this at the first brush to use so you know you can care for your child's teeth the right way!
Itzel Q.
This is really good practical and my baby loves it because it feels good on his gums.it clean gums and tongue great plus it does great with babies 1st teeth.
Sara S.
Kissimmee , FL
I used this product with my first baby and it was ok. I find that giving your baby a clean (wet) hand towel works so much better! They clean not only their teeth, but also their tongue.
Crystal P.
Fort Worth , TX
This was my son favorite thing for me to brush his teeth! He loved it, he would always laugh because it tickled him! But he didn't like when I did tongue! Which I always did last.
Carrie R.
Winchester , VA
This was great until my daughter got teeth! We used this to start our good oral health habits, but this does nothing to protect your fingers from those sharp baby teeth!
Tanya C.
Bella Vista, AR
I bought one of these for all 3 of my boys and add to every baby shower gift basket. It's never too early to start healthy oral habits! :D