BY BABY BUDDY

Great for Teething For 4 Months Older Baby Buddy br Every Baby Needs a Buddy Cleans Massages Tender Gums 4 100% Silicone 1 BPA Free, Lead Free, Phthalate Free 2 6 Soft Bristle Surfaces Clean Upper Lower Teeth at the Same Time 7 Dentist Designed 8 Safer Than a Hard Plastic Toothbrush 5 Unique, H-Shaped Toothbrush Head 6 Baby s 1st Toothbrush is Dishwasher Safe A Baby Buddy Best Seller! Good oral hygiene begins at birth! Pediatric dentists recommend cleaning your baby s gums even before the first tooth appears with soft infant toothbrush and water. Properly cleaning teeth and gums helps remove sugars and bacteria that can lead to future decay. Also great as a teether! Recommended from 4 months through 8 years of age. Made of 100% FDA Approved Food Grade Silicone. Baby Buddy: Baby s 1st Toothbrushes br Pediatric dentists recommend starting an oral hygie see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Casey T.
Bunker Hill, IL
I use this with a little baby tooth gel and my son loves it, he's 5 months and while he still doesn't have any teeth he really enjoys biting down and getting his gums scrubbed and feeling clean. It's really great quality too.
Alex M.
Parker, CO
This is such a great way to help baby learn how to brush their teeth. My daughter will chop on it over and over again. She doesn't mind when I take over and brush her little gums and few teeth. It's very soft, but does the job right.
Angela P.
Atkins, AR
LOVE IT
Perfect shape and size for a first toothbrush. Massages guns and cleans both upper and lower at the same time! Great way to get baby used to tooth cleaning time.
Lacey R.
Baton Rouge, LA
My son loves this. He chews on both ends. He's teething on molars now and this is easier for him to get into his mouth. It's really soft and the bristles are great.
Hayley S.
We used this through the teething stage. Works wonders! My son held it himself but be careful if you do that and don't leave them unattended. It's real easy for them to gag
Ashley C.
Enterprise, MS
We got this for my niece when she was teething and again when i had my baby and she began teething, it massaged there gums and cleaned them great product
Amy  M.
Fresno, CA
Son loved chewing on this when he was getting his first few teeth .very soft on there gums , many brisals to rub the gums . and like that is bpa free.
Porshia M.
This was a great 1st tooth brush. My daughter loved chewing on it, helped her teething gums. Was a good distraction during diaper changes too!
Danessa B.
Buckeye, AZ
I've never had the chance to buy one for my kids, I wonder how well it works for baby's. It looks super comfortable.
Brittany W.
Lucasville, OH
These are so amazing for teething babies! I love that it helps clean my little ones gums as well!
Elish S.
Chatham, ON
Why so,thuck?
Octavia H.
Detroit, MI
When should I start using this for my child?
Shelly B.
Ashley , PA
Is this to be used with paste or just water , new to this stuff!
Tabitha A.
Highland Spgs, VA
Does anyone else's baby hate this? Mine doesn't wanna use it and I'm not sure what to do about it