Baby Broccoli Florets

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Baby Broccoli Florets!
Sherri H.
Colton, NY
Baby Broccoli Florets uploaded by Sherri H.
Purchased at: Walmart
When you need to make a quick dinner, these frozen broccoli florets work! Broccoli is a staple in our house. They cook well in your casseroles and taste good!
Ittiqa R.
Cumming, GA
I love using vegetables that I can steam in bag. It’s very convenient- whether I’m serving right away or it being an ingredient in a recipe. The quality is always good and the quantity is always perfect. It’s convenient to use frozen veggies as opposed to washing and cutting broccoli stems.
Jasmine R.
Reidsville, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
Everyone in our house will tear up some broccoli. It's nutritious and healthy and really delicious. It's the perfect side dish with porkchops or chicken. It's on the slightly pricey side but worth it. I would definitely buy again and highly recommend.
Ginger L.
Raleigh, NC
Purchased at: Publix
Baby Broccoli Florets are great and easy to cook with. I typically never cook it alone. I usually add it to an Alfredo or recipe that I cook in the Instapot. Perfect for one pot dinners and when in a hurry with the same nutrients as you would get fresh along with the fresh taste.
Johanna  P.
Sicklerville, NJ
This is a “must have” in my household. We love these because it’s quick and easy. I usually steam these in the microwave and then toss into my chicken Alfredo. Delicious!!! Definitely recommend this!
Kit R.
Cincinnati, OH
Purchased at: Kroger
They’re good. Honestly, I usually buy a decent store brand, like Kroger, instead, because it’s not worth the extra markup for the tiny increase in quality- and I do mean tiny. I don’t usually buy this brand unless they’re on sale.
Nicole J.
While it takes 10 minutes to steam broccoli on the stove top, Bird's Eye takes like 5 minutes in the microwave. This is our go to when we forget a fresh vegetable for dinner. We don't even add anything to it. It's perfect the way it is. Plus, it's perfectly cooked!
Lizette M.
Port St Lucie, FL
Broccoli is my favorite veggie and when I tried these for the first time, I was skeptical. I thought the would tast like freezer burn and be dry. I was pleasently surprised by the fresh flavor even with them being frozen. Have been purchasing ever since.
Jocelyn L.
Charlotte, NC
Broccoli is a great veggie, you can eat it plain or dress it up with some cheese. This is actually the only veggie both kids will eat.
Tara T.
Edgewater, MD
I stopped buying fresh broccoli because of this item. This broccoli is delicious and so easy to pull out and microwave fresh and hot! It has helped me so much on my macro counting diet and if I go to veggie. Will continue to purchase and thankful this exist.

Looking for your answer?