Baby Brezza One Step Sterilizer Dryer - 1 ct. uploaded by member-812e8d705Baby Brezza One Step Sterilizer Dryer - 1 ct. uploaded by My N.Baby Brezza One Step Sterilizer Dryer - 1 ct. uploaded by Ariel P.

BY BABY BREZZA

HOLIDAY SPOILER ALERT: Because this item normally ships in its original packaging, it may be visible to your gift recipients upon delivery! Add a gift message at checkout to let us know that you'd like it to ship inside an unmarked container. Baby Brezza One Step Sterilizer DryerSterilize and dry your baby's bottles quickly and easily with the One Step Sterilizer Dryer! This 2-in-1 machine uses natural steam to kill 99.9% of the germs in your baby's bottles, in just 8 minutes, then automatically dries the leftover condensation in your choice of a 30, 45 or 60 minute drying cycle. The bottles remain sterile for up to 24 hours, or until the lid is open. The easy-to-use control panel allows you to sterilize only, sterilize and dry, or dry only. The One Step Sterilizer Dryer holds up to 6 bottles plus accessories, and works with all bottle sizes. The bottle rack can be removed and used as a storage rack. Features: Sterilizes: 8 minute natural steam cycle kills 99.9% of germs Dries: Automatically dries bottles with choice of 30, 45 or 60 minute dry cycle Easy to use control panel: Choose Sterilize Only, Sterilize and Dry, or Dry Only Contents remain sterile for up to 24 hours or until lid is opened Holds up to 6 bottles, plus accessories Works with all bottle sizes Bottle rack can be removed for use as a storage rack see more...

Aleesha L.
This was so easy to use!!! Being a single mom and not having a dishwasher is tough, having the Baby Brezza One Step Sterilizer Dryer - 1 ct. helped me spend more time with my newborn son bc I could sterilize his bottles and pacifiers while I was playing with him instead of having to stand in front of boiling water! Highly recommend!
Megan W.
Hawley, PA

This product is great at doing what it is supposed to do. It eliminates having to dry bottles by hand and cuts out the painfully annoying stovetop sterilization that was commonly done by previous generations. HOWEVER, you don't need it. I insisted on using my Amazon gift cards to spend $100 on this product. I mostly breastfed. I did pump and in the beginning we supplemented with formula. Doctors actually say now that sterilizing bottles is NOT necessary. If your water is safe enough for drinking then it is safe enough for cleaning. I wish I knew this before purchasing this product because I could have spent that money on diapers instead. I used this product a lot during the first few weeks when I was a nervous new mom but this is one of those products that you think you can't live without but you can.
Ariel P.
Ocala, FL
I love this. I've had it for just over a year and it still works great. My son is on toddler formula and I find that sometimes the bottle have a gross smell from the
Formula. This totally gets that smell out plus makes them dry & they feel cleaner to me. I live in Florida and the water is crap here so I love this. If it breaks I'd buy another.
Tiffani P.
Gilbert, AZ
LOVE this! I use it multiple times a day to wash my daughters bottles. I clean and dry the bottles first as this only steralizes and does not wash. The bottles come out squeaky clean with no spots. Ots so simple to use. I load the bottles up, turn it on, and forget about it until the beep signaling it is done. My daughter has a sensitive tummy and if I do not sanitize bottles after each use she projectile vomits. This has eliminated all major spit-ups. Love it!!!
Amanda M.
I bought this to get the milk smell out of my bottles as well as the film that is on the nipples. It definitely does it's Job at that! I love that you can use it as a dryer as well
Katherine C.
LOVE! Okay so far every baby brezza product I have purchased has not dissapointed. I oroginally wanted the 4 in 1 bottle washer dryer and sterilizer but it seems to be discontinued so i couldnt get my hands on it. But this has worked wonderfully although it doesn't have washing function ,This fits plenty of bottles and accessories at once and totally easy/ user friendly. Absolutely would recommend this to everyone in need of a sterilizer
My N.
Grand prairie, TX
As the mom who have an infant baby, i normally dont have alot of time, but this product is great, i can use it to dry my baby bottles, they also have the steam option which is convience and after everytime i pump, i just need to wash and let the machine do their jb, whoever recomended this product to me, i want to thank you so much.
Stacy M.
I love this product. simply fill the base up to the line with water place the bottle rack and load with bottles and with just one button you can sterilize and dry your bottles. i can not stress enough how much i love this product!!!
Maite L.
Best sterilizer and dryer u can sterilize alone or dry alone or do both! I still use it to dry bottles and cups just to save on air drying time
We purchased the product in hopes to make our life a bit easier with our newborn daughter.  A couple weeks after purchase, the Brezza stopped drying no matter how few bottles were inside.  We contacted customer support and they replied with the need for proof of purchase and matching photo of the serial number.  Both things to be expected.  This should have been the end of it and a replacement should have been sent.  NOT THE CASE.  They request a video of the end of the dry cycle, something that takes time out of my day and away from my infant. This video is claimed to be company policy.  If I had time to stand and watch a dry unit, I would have time to dry the bottles myself and not need to purchase a premium dryer for $100.  I could by a similar product for $30 and not worry about customer service as it would be sure to fail but I could purchase another and not miss a moment of my day.   I advise anyone considering this product to please do your research and listen to the many negative reviews as previously stated, WE ONLY HAD THIS ITEM A COUPLE OF WEEKS and have been dealing with customer service now longer than we have had the unit.
Heather S.
Mt Juliet, TN
Is this as awesome as it seems? I like the fact that it's compact and does only bottles and I don't have to wait for a full dishwasher. But is it worth the price? Do you like have spots on the bottles? Is it powerful? What soap do you use? Do you use soap? Do you have to buy anything special to go along with it? Does it take all bottles??
Tatyanna s.
Tifton , GA
I get tired of cleaning bottles every night and day. Right I'm using this baby bottle cleaning brush. I clean the same bottle to keep from keeping more bottles which I want to try using more bottles but the problem is I will have to clean more. Will this sterilizer works for me?
Carissa K.
How do you find this product. Is it worth the price? How many bottles fit?
Emily M.
Hartselle, AL
Is this product worth the cost? Does it save a lot of time?