Baby Brezza Glass Bottles for Babies

by HerbaSway

Finally a miracle bottle that's a breeze to feed %26amp; clean NEW %26amp; IMPROVED Leak-Proof bottle The Glass bottles now feature an improved sealing and closure system that prevents leaks and is easy to open/close %

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Baby Brezza Glass Bottles for Babies!
Christina G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Don't recommend this product. Looked good at first. I was going to buy the Tommee Tippie bottles but these ones made out of glass looked more hygenic and safer material. I bought 2 of them and one seemed to have a defect in the lid so even when tight, it leaked while feeding. Very annoying and a waste of milk. The nipples tend to colapse and baby got a lot of gas because of this. And the worst part of it all was that the lids and caps can't take sterilization temperature: they melt and can't be used anymore!!. I use a Munchkin electric sterilizer and it's just press a button thing. My Medela breastpump accesories and the pacifier are fine at the same sterilizer. This is a complete disappointment as it seemed such a good product. I ended up buying the ComoTomo bottles and I love them. Still think glass is the best material but I would never buy Breza again.
Bianca C.
Mcallen, TX
Love baby breeza bottles! My baby adapted perfectly to them from breastfeeding to bottle feeding, very easy to assemble & clean, very worth the price!! Definitely worth it, highly recommended for new moms!
Leslie G.
Methuen, MA
Love the different colors that these come in. Super easy to clean and my baby loves them.
RachelMarie A.
Quakertown , PA
We love these bottles, I truly believe they have helped us to go back and fourth between bottle and breast very easily. They’re fantastic to clean but if you’re not careful the lids can get stuck on.m or leak. The key is to make it tight enough for no leaks but not so tight or you’re not getting it off lol
Jenise N.
Mantua, NJ
This bottle was great when she was a newborn bc it heated up faster than the Avent bottles. I love the shape of the nipple and easy cleaning of it being only two pieces.
Sam
BySam
This are a nice luxury because I didn't want to use a lot of plastic but they are a little heavy. Plus I'm using it because I hold the bottle, I won't give it to my baby once she is able to hold it on her own.
Tiffani P.
Gilbert, AZ
LOVE these glass bottles. People think we went a little overboard as these are fairly pricey, but I love not having to worry about bringing plastic bottles in the heat. My fiance, daughter, and I go out a lot so this is very useful. They are also easy to clean. The only downside is they are kind of heavy for my daughter to hold on her own, so that took longer for her to do. The air hole has to be up, so she can not yet feed herself as she does not know how to watch for this.
Alexis H.
USA
These bottles look great in person. I was excited to find glass bottles that appeared to be geared towards breast feeding moms. I attempted using them out the gate with my daughter, but unfortunately they are terrible in practice. The nurses at the hospital went as far as to Google the product and found that others had similar problems. The nipple makes it nearly impossible for baby to get any liquid out. I filled it with water and struggled to get anything out. Dont starve your baby, get another product.
Kyelah T.
Ajax , ON
Baby Brezza Glass Bottles for Babies uploaded by Kyelah T.
Glass bottles are amazing. Easy to clean and dry. A little more expensive than the regular plastic baby bottles but they are much easier to maintain. Some plastic bottles warp or appear dirty even when clean. Drawback is that the bottles are a little bit heavy. It’s hard for my 5 month old to hold her bottle on her own.
Dianna D.
toronto
We used these bottle in the very beginning of my son being born. I loved everything about them, especially how they were glass. I was uncomfortable as a first time mom using anything plastic. Only downside is after a while the nipples started to cave inwards when my son was drinking and he got overly frustrated when trying to be fed. We ultimately had to change his bottles because even switching the nipples to new ones didn’t make a difference.

Looking for your answer?