Baby Brezza Formula Pro One Step Bottle Maker

by Baby Brezza

Say goodbye to the time and hassle of manually preparing baby s bottles. Introducing the babyâ brezza formula pro, the revolutionary new way of preparing your baby s formula bottles. This is a top item in our baby registry. The formula pro uses worldwide patent-pending technology to measure and mix water and powdered formula to the perfect temperature (about 98 degrees) and consistency. . â . With the push of a button, you can prepare a bottle within seconds that has no air bubbles. The water and formula powder are stored in airtight compartments right in the machine, so it s always ready for you when your baby gets...

Is this product worth the hype? How do you chose the amount of formula to dispense?
Is this worth the money?
How useful is this product?
Start your review of Baby Brezza Formula Pro One Step Bottle Maker!
Kelli S.
Gettysburg, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Baby Brezza Formula Pro One Step Bottle Maker uploaded by Kelli S.
THIS IS MY FAVORITE BABY PRODUCT!!! It makes warm bottles in literally 10 seconds. The cleaning is easy and it’s so easy to work. I love this thing!! Baby Brezza Formula Pro One Step Bottle Maker
ALison B.
Homer Glen, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
Baby Brezza Formula Pro One Step Bottle Maker uploaded by ALison B.
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
LIFE SAVER! The Baby Brezza bottle maker has made feedings a breeze! No measuring or testing water as everything is done with the push of a button. Highly recommend for a new parent looking to save some time! Baby Brezza Formula Pro One Step Bottle Maker
Kylie F.
Moreno Valley, CA
This was a lifesaver. I had cholestasis during my pregnancy and my baby had to be delivered early. Not even 24 hours after being discharged from the hospital I had to go back to the ER switch pancreatitis and was in need of my gallbladder being removed. I was in the hospital 5 days leaving my husband, who had held a baby just one time prior, alone with a newborn. We had the baby brezza set up in our room so he was easily able to make the bottles without having to go through the trouble of going downstairs and warm up a bottle and make sure he was giving him the propet amount. While this was on my registry and we received this as a gift, we would have invested in it anyway. It is well worth the money. You don't over use formula and get exact measurements.
Brooke D.
Apex, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
A must have for new mamas! I tell everyone who’s expecting to get this. It’s pricey, but well worth it. It’s the biggest time saver, which all parent of infants need!!
Kate S.
Philadelphia, PA
This is by far the best gift I received at my baby shower! We use it several times a day and have never had a problem using it. It makes the perfect bottle every time at the perfect temperature. Just make sure that you clean the nozzle where the powder comes out daily because it cakes up and can block the flow of water.
kylah B.
Pasco, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Baby Brezza Formula Pro One Step Bottle Maker uploaded by kylah B.
Purchased at: Target
This product is great!! Perfect warm temp mixed formula by the press of a button! So fast and easy!! Only thing I’ll say bad about this is that I feel like I’m constantly having to fill it up bc it can go under the “min” line. Feels like I go through it faster but I’m not just having to refill it constantly lol
Becca H.
Cottondale, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
When I saw its worth the investment, it really is worth every penny!! I never had to worry about the temperature or making a mess in the middle of the night with powder and it was ready in seconds. It made long nights so much smoothr and I could be doing something else while it's measuring and prepping. I'd say it is my favorite baby must have!!
Jasmin G.
Pinellas Park, FL
I wish i would have had this product through the 1 st year of my daughters life. I know it now but she is two and this would have saved a lot of time and sleep at night.
Melanie W.
Senoia, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
If I could give this ten stars I would! By far, the best baby purchase I have ever made!!! No more waiting for a bottle to warm up! Baby breeza makes an instant hot bottle for you!!
Kristal P.
Minneapolis
Baby Brezza Formula Pro One Step Bottle Maker uploaded by Kristal P.
Baby Brezza has help me out a lot. I have a 8 month and 4 yr old and my schedule is always busy. I really recommend with product, it worth investing on. It’s like a mini coffee make of the babies, lol.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alexa H.
Miami
il y a un an
Baby Brezza Formula Pro One Step Bottle Maker ? This was just gifted to me and I wanted to know if their were any issues as far as cleaning it or the scaling of ounces.
Savanna H. il y a 2 mois
When I first got it I had difficulties with it being too watery, but then I realized I had it on the wrong setting for my formula. On their website they have a “quiz” and it’ll ask you what country you’re in, and what formula you use and it’ll give you the proper setting. I haven’t had any issues with cleaning. You need to rinse the funnel after every 4 bottles, and then once a month I take apart all the pieces and soak them in warm soapy water and then rinse and let them air dry. You also need to clean the spout that dispenses the formula because it can build up and mix incorrectly.